Ah wah di!?...I did not know this....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ah wah di!?...I did not know this....

So Malcolm became a career criminal – including a gay prostitute – before landing in jail in 1946. There he was picked up by the Nation of Islam. Malcolm Little became Malcolm X.

they left that out of the movie...

even some of the greatest have their past or a bad day. Only that some people rewrite history and leave it out.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

You are a fool if you believe this, this narrative came out at the height of the agenda attacking all things african ,seeking to spear head or seek common ground on a civil rights platform, you see the types that would give this credence ,Hi Sass and Comment.....rewriting history and leaving it out ? who is rewriting ,it is said you repeat a lie long enough it becomes truth. they even tried it with Martin and Jesus Christ, Bob and Marcus next.
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Are you saying he wasn't a small time criminal before he became Malcomx???

I don't know about the rest, I have heard that but all records show he was a criminal and a hustler before he converted to Muslim.

I don't duel on people personal life but rather their public personal and their contribution.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
          You are a fool if you believe this, this narrative came out at the height of the agenda attacking all things african ,seeking to spear head or seek common ground on a civil rights platform, you see the types that would give this credence ,Hi Sass and Comment.....rewriting history and leaving it out ? who is rewriting ,it is said you repeat a lie long enough it becomes truth. they even tried it with Martin and Jesus Christ, Bob and Marcus next.
          Right wing "conservatives" dem

Dem wrap up inna evvy likkle Babylon agenda
          TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Well that is not in question, Malcom said it many times himself.

The gay thing I never heard before but who knows, he used drugs and hung around many deviant people at that time so anything is possible. Even if true it doesn't make me think any less of the man he became.
            Last edited by Islandman; February 20, 2015, 06:40 PM.
            "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

exactly.

The gay thing has been around but it doesn't much to me in his life's work, especially at the age of 18 to 20

Comment

Island this narrative is nothing new about the gay link,Sass as usual you make a clown of yourself, who didnt know malcolm was a gangster ? He declared it publicly.

Thatchell- the child abuser , B Boy molester , The JfJ would love him,Only him would find this and Sass and Comment give it credence.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/200.../gayrights.usa

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

before you go on a tangent, what credence did I give???

Something must be really wrong with you to rhatid.

Comment

Looollllll

Comment

They would have exposed that when he was alive,it is common practice for those people.
                      The FBI tried to get Malcolm X to give up info on the people in his circle,it wasn't even mentioned,the tapes are available.

Comment

You need to Xplain ...Only that some people rewrite history and leave it out.

Leave out what , surely not his past gangsterism ? The world knows this ! He was a pimp, a gangster he told the world this ,so what is it, to leave out ,except the insinuation that he was Gay ?.......Commonsense would dictate for a man that the FBI spent years following the best way to kill him would be to reveal his sexualy hypocrsy ,instead of assasinating him,which in itself is just that.

Yes I am off on a tangent.

The Second Assassination of Malcolm X: A
                        Critical Review of Manning Marable’s Biography

http://www.jpanafrican.com/docs/vol5...1MX-Morrow.pdf

Comment

This has been about for a while and even former friends repeated it. Again I will say at age 18 to 20 and even before he was Malcom X what does that change with his legacy?

Dr. King was accused to be a big time gallis. Does that diminish his work????

Comment

So, how do you now feel about him, Comment?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

You tell me ,when organizations have to hijack an individiuals sexuality to justify their agenda ?

Does that individual have the decency to rebutt that agenda , esp when the individual was a converted muslim that disavows the agenda , esp when homosexuality wasnt a human rights issue then as it is now .Esp when he is deceased and cant defend himself.

Dont diminish Malcom to be hijacked to suit agendas , his agenda was totally different in the 60s, one that he paid with blood.

Dont squirm and twist , we are talking about the Gay Agenda , not his gangster past .If his friends said he was gay or bi - prove it !

Comment

Working...
                              X