Willi on Chic-V

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Willi on Chic-V

This Chic-V thing is a sad case. I would really like to hear how many people died directly from it or indirectly. I hear people who caught it are still feeling the effect.

Was just talking to a family friend and she told me her case and the effect on her family.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

I know of about 10 deaths attributed to it. I also am still suffering after effects but each month there is a reduction. Mostly experience it in my wrists

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Yeah after speaking to a elder last night I realize that people still suffering the effect. Understand that a lot of older people with ailment especially Heart problem has really felt the effect.

This is no joke.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

the MOH thought it was a joke...anyway back to Tivoli...

Comment

Killed my uncle and GodFather and his sister. Also a bredrin from the track site's father.Plus my brother's Mother in law.

Basically any person over 70 who died in the last 8 months…its likely Chik-V involved.

Comment

Working...
          X