• Show
Clear All

• Karl, have you seen the Manning's-365

initiative?
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Yes!
    Great concept!
    ...needs broadcast of "The specifics on the how on management, targeted undertakings and composition of management team/board/trustees or whatever the named entity and the legal entity through which it all comes together = openness & transparency. With all the ducks in a row doable. No openness and transparency?" ...doomed! Have had pointed discourse with our main man and other influential persons but...?

Many have tried less ambitious projects and a look at where we currently are provides stark proof of FAILURE!
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Agreed, very much needed but also very difficult to pull off.

Alumni organizations are very political , lots of egos in play, protecting of territory, etc.

I do like the concept though! I will be following with some interest as I believe my school needs a similar type of initiative. There are many small projects in progress which do make some difference but are not transformative.
      "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

I gave a similar feedback too.

Very good initiative if the right management and legal structure is in place.
        The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Working...
        X