Ex-Attorney Ginnal, Dottie "Out to Lunch" Lightbourne speaks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ex-Attorney Ginnal, Dottie "Out to Lunch" Lightbourne speaks

Oh I don't read the local newspapers or watch the news. Sometimes people call me and tell me what's going on but I don't know. But you can ask me ANYTHING about foreign news... I follow that every day

No I don't know Mr Coke as a person of any special significance. I don't know of his importance to the JLP. I just know he lives in Tivoli and there was an extradition request for him

So I signed the extradition request and advised the Commissioner and the JDF Commander. I was not aware of any preparations in Tivoli to resist Mr Coke's arrest. I never knew of any barricades or gunmen there.

I thought it was just a simple matter for the security forces to go in and arrest Mr Coke

Suh Ben, Sass, Lazie et al....whe unnu get dem dunce AKA lyad fram?????????????

Dem look like dem run whe leff di Termite dem wen it come to di lyad ting

Wooooiiieeee
    Last edited by Don1; February 17, 2015, 08:47 PM.
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Pathetic!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Labarite.
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

So she didnt see it on BBC and CNN that police stations were being attacked after the thing was singed, didnt that make something click upstairs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KmE6YvXOxF4

Juss asking.
        THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
          So she didnt see it on BBC and CNN that police stations were being attacked after the thing was singed, didnt that make something click upstairs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KmE6YvXOxF4

Juss asking.
          LOL!!! Noice!!!

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

Meaningless circus that wont change a thing...no one will be held to account

Free campaign fodder for the oranges....on the people's dime. As if the Oranges nah cover up nuff too. Decency would emand dem spend the money pon eddikashun, as that at least promises some value for money.

Here is an easy idea...Jamaica can import all the scrap technology from North America and teach the corner yute dem how to do some simple repairs and fix the tech that still has great value and could even be exported in the caribbean. They have such fairs in the UK called RESTART, where even amateurs fix tech stuff that stop working and people have in dem closet at home.

I am talking good stuff that can be fixed cheaply with some knowhow..smartphones, DVRs, music players, TVs, satellite boxes, watches...yuh know, stuff dem encourage us to throw away too easily when all it tek is a battery replacement, but dem mek di replacement too difficult. Cut down pon dumping and the real unfixable stuff can be scavenged to get out the gold and precious metals. Dem seh one cellie has in the same amount of gold as 1.5 tons of dirt in a typical gold mining operation!

Comment

Originally posted by Willi View Post
              Meaningless circus that wont change a thing...no one will be held to account

Free campaign fodder for the oranges....on the people's dime. As if the Oranges nah cover up nuff too. Decency would emand dem spend the money pon eddikashun, as that at least promises some value for money.

Here is an easy idea...Jamaica can import all the scrap technology from North America and teach the corner yute dem how to do some simple repairs and fix the tech that still has great value and could even be exported in the caribbean. They have such fairs in the UK called RESTART, where even amateurs fix tech stuff that stop working and people have in dem closet at home.

I am talking good stuff that can be fixed cheaply with some knowhow..smartphones, DVRs, music players, TVs, satellite boxes, watches...yuh know, stuff dem encourage us to throw away too easily when all it tek is a battery replacement, but dem mek di replacement too difficult. Cut down pon dumping and the real unfixable stuff can be scavenged to get out the gold and precious metals. Dem seh one cellie has in the same amount of gold as 1.5 tons of dirt in a typical gold mining operation!
              Great idea!

Comment

How to get it started.

Some time its just a matter of changing out components like caps and resistors. oftentimes the ifo is freely available on the web.

Instead of wasting tablet PC pon infants, the Guvvament could set up some Rapberry 2 PCs with 2nd hand repaired screens in inner city academies for practical electronics and supply some soldering stations and bulk components.

A long time ago I mooted academies to train guys ...yes GUYS, as males are under siege in jamaica ...to learn how to make artisanal bread, cut meat properly and other skilled jobs. Not everybody can go big skool to learn to become doctor/lawyah and robotics engineer, so we need a plan for the other 80%. There is no shame in these other careers and in Switzerland they earn well.

Imagine a boon of small electonic repair shops in Jamaica and medium sized buinesses where people buy Bulk "e-junk" in America and take back to jamaica for repair and resale or scrapped for parts and recycled? Come now people, time fi use our wizzy!

Comment

Putting people to work...and improving standards of living on 2 fronts - a) earnings/jobs for those working in 'the industry' and subsequent benefits (di benefits dem nuff both on the limited personal level and for the nation) and b) ability to use/purchase the gadgets that make for a more comfortable and useful lifestyle.

Good one, Willi! ..extremely good one!!!
                  "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

There's an App for this

Originally posted by Willi View Post
                    How to get it started.

Some time its just a matter of changing out components like caps and resistors. oftentimes the ifo is freely available on the web.

Instead of wasting tablet PC pon infants, the Guvvament could set up some Rapberry 2 PCs with 2nd hand repaired screens in inner city academies for practical electronics and supply some soldering stations and bulk components.

A long time ago I mooted academies to train guys ...yes GUYS, as males are under siege in jamaica ...to learn how to make artisanal bread, cut meat properly and other skilled jobs. Not everybody can go big skool to learn to become doctor/lawyah and robotics engineer, so we need a plan for the other 80%. There is no shame in these other careers and in Switzerland they earn well.

Imagine a boon of small electonic repair shops in Jamaica and medium sized buinesses where people buy Bulk "e-junk" in America and take back to jamaica for repair and resale or scrapped for parts and recycled? Come now people, time fi use our wizzy!

What you describe is a JA version of the Maker Movement (DIY/Do It Yourself culture) which I support 1000% :

I researched this years ago because I see the value... and I was learning about robotics education programs at the time.

The best way to introduce this movement in JA in a structured format is for someone to organize Maker Faire events in-country. That way we get a proven model, instant recognition...and access to Babylon support

It just needs a likkle vision and some selfless work. Unfortunately those are very scarce commodities in JA

Comment

More like this actually, but there is room for both.

http://therestartproject.org

Comment

good call Willi. Only thing you need is good Quality control.
                        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Yes...

Comment

If we do that with good quality then we could start attracting other light manufacturing in the next 5-10 years.
                            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Yes, time to put a skill in young people's hand…a globally marketable skill.

We haffi start small and bootstrap up.

Comment

Working...
                              X