JLP Ites: Please send a link where I can join your Party

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JLP Ites: Please send a link where I can join your Party

... I've decided to get off the fence and join the Green Crew.

You may ask why would someone do this????? Simple!!!! The JLP is the party of ACTION & NUFF VIBES!!!..
    Consider all the excitement you guys are involved with SIMULTANEOUSLY:

* Vaz on a corruption rap where the prosecution witness suddenly "can't recall" pertinent elements of the case and says he "can't help".
    Corruption follows dat varmint wherever he goes doesn't it?

* Allegations of a murder plot against party leaders...including the planned infanticide of Baby Bruce. Vaz, Robertson and others visit police and go on mass media to scotch the dastardly rumors of their involvement

* An array of JLP ex-luminaries led by Bruised Gelding (and including intellectual giants like "Dwight Can't Recall Nelson" & Dotage Lightbourne) ...appear on TV daily to reveal their role in the greatest atrocity in Jamaican history since 1865.

* There's a historic comedy of errors in the Senate causing a constitutional and leadership crisis. We don't even know who the correct JLP senators are. Some leaders in the JLP are calling for Baby Bruce's head...or at least for his diaper to be removed

Who wouldn't want to be party to this exciting Party?????????????

Lazie, Sass, Ben et al.... Send mi di Belmont Rd link....STAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Dem accept Garveyites who bun out Babylon????

Woooiiieee Party Time mi seh!!
    Last edited by Don1; February 17, 2015, 02:39 PM.
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

hehehehe!!!
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Hahahaha

Good one.

Comment

Is Michael Fault.

Comment

Ooops.. sorry

* An array of JLP ex-luminaries led by Bruised Gelding (and including intellectual giants like "Dwight Can't Recall Nelson" & Dotage Lightbourne) ...appear on TV daily to reveal their role in the greatest atrocity in Jamaican history since 1865.
          I misspoke. Plumb forgot the Eventide Home Arson/Massacre... 150+ women dead at the bidding of Babylon agents
          TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Unno love blame things pan Mikal Jackson eeeh?
            Mek di fellow RIP.

LoL

Comment

Working...
            X