RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Suh X:How wi agguh Kill Dem Wid It if wi start Shoot Blanks?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suh X:How wi agguh Kill Dem Wid It if wi start Shoot Blanks?

Well I guess everything has a down side.... literally and figuratively

Ganja-smoking men have poor quality sperm
    Monday, February 16, 2015 ,

RESEARCH coming out of the University of the West Indies isn’t spelling good news for men who spoke marijuana.

A research paper, Marijuana use and quality of sperm for fertility competency, has found that the chronic use of marijuana negatively affects sperm quality.

The research was featured at UWI Research Days, held February 9 to 11 on campus.

It was conducted by academic staff from the Faculty of Medical Sciences, and investigations led by Dr Audrey Pottinger sought to compare the levels of marijuana smoking with sperm quality among Jamaican men, while investigating their fertility potential.
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

These studies obviously have some serious flaws. Anecdotally I have yet to come across a ganja smoker who has a problem with procreation. The studies I think should examine other factors with the sample used. More anon.

Comment

Originally posted by Rudi View Post
      These studies obviously have some serious flaws. Anecdotally I have yet to come across a ganja smoker who has a problem with procreation. The studies I think should examine other factors with the sample used. More anon.
      Mi si yuh. Mi dun ave fi mi pikney areddy...but mi waan sure seh mi still good to go in case live shot required

Cyaan too careful wid mi fucha yuhzimi??

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

I see it as a good selling point to decrease ganja use ,before people get Xcited , i am in favor of legalization,doesnt mean i support its use , i support the freedom to choose without criminalization,e.g alcohol and cigs are legal and cause way more damage,doesnt mean i support its use or to criminalize the users.

Besides ganja carries far more benefits than the two devils ,medicinally,cuisinelly,industrially and yes casually.
        THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
          I see it as a good selling point to decrease ganja use ,before people get Xcited , i am in favor of legalization,doesnt mean i support its use , i support the freedom to choose without criminalization,e.g alcohol and cigs are legal and cause way more damage,doesnt mean i support its use or to criminalize the users.

Besides ganja carries far more benefits than the two devils ,medicinally,cuisinelly,industrially and yes casually.
          Ok boss

But mebbe wi cyan use some science pon Babylon fi get some value outa dis. Juss extract di compound dem whe mash up di sperm dem...an mek some tablet wid dat. Weed as a contraceptive.... Highagra

Si wi slogan yah:

Ride wid di High Grade Lifter...No Saddle required

Wooooiiiiee

Comment

Lol.
            THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Working...
            X