RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Marcus is the 2nd greatest Black Man in history??????????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marcus is the 2nd greatest Black Man in history??????????

...But ah whe di

Have We Turned Our Blacksides To Garvey?
    Published: Monday | February 16, 2015 0 Comments
    OrvilleTaylor

Space constraints prevented the publication of Dr Taylor's column in The Sunday Gleaner.
    This week in 1925, Marcus Mosiah Garvey completed his first week in prison in the United States. Smack in the middle of Black History Month, the spirit of the second greatest black man of all time must be churning in the afterlife and his bones cringing in his grave over what we have done with our wonderful gift of democracy and statehood.

Even Garvey, with all his vision, did not think that independence would have been given to us on a silver platter, which is why in his 1929 manifesto of the People's Political Party (PPP), he proposed to make "representation to the Imperial Parliament for a larger modicum of self-government".
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Is true yuh nuh know Orville like me. I am sure he considers himself THE greatest back person of all time. LoL

Gwan mi Jawgeds bredrin.

Comment

Originally posted by Willi View Post
      Is true yuh nuh know Orville like me. I am sure he considers himself THE greatest back person of all time. LoL

Gwan mi Jawgeds bredrin.
      LOL!
      TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Oh darn,I thought he was alluding to me,so I am third, lol.

Comment

Working...
        X