why people from Barbados hate Jamaica and Jamaicans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why people from Barbados hate Jamaica and Jamaicans

THE TRUTH IS, we were taught to hate JAMAICANS. As a little girl in primary school, our teacher taught us that Barbados was the jewel of the Caribbean. We were taught that any mad/crazy slave or any slave who could not take instructions, were shipped off to Jamaica. This was the mandate, I supposed in my little head (or was that taught to me also), of every Caribbean island. Send the mad and **aggressive slaves to Jamaica. Then as time passed and you start to see clearer, meet people and question things, you soon realize that the insurgent slaves were the brave ones. They were the men and women who could not be broken. There were the men and women who remembered their rich past and knew of their dark future away from their homes.

They didn’t need the new religion and they certainly didn’t need to bake in the sun! As time went on, I learned of the *MAROON settlement and of the slaves who fled to the mountains in Jamaica. Obviously their quest for freedom continued and even the government fought to contain them! As mad/crazy as they were (supposedly), these humans knew they didn’t want to be slaves. Call them what you might, but they were not getting on their knees! I thought who are the mad people here, the ones who ran for their freedom or the ones who bowed down and remained slaves?
    http://www.buzzebly.com/this-is-why-...and-jamaicans/
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Booker T had Barbadian blood ?
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
      Booker T had Barbadian blood ?
      snicker

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Is that a hoax?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

???

Comment

Working...
          X