JLP..Joka Labour Party

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JLP..Joka Labour Party

I called one of my PNP friends, a man deep inside the party. "Mark, there is no way that we are going to lose the next elections. I have JLP friends, as you know, and they know it too. When I get a contract, I give nuff ah dem people work. In a way, it probably suit dem fi mek we gwaan run the government."

http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/colum...watch_18309616

Ahh sah caan say mi neva warn yuh.Grandpa was right, show mi a labarite, yuhh see a idiot,i would say show me a pnpite i will show yuh a tief.....di country gone..idiot and tief a run di place.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Yep...the JLPNP is a plague on the nation
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Corners dark…

Comment

Very.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Manny Chin tell unno long time ago…SMDH.

Comment

Who dat ?

Lee Kuan Yew ?

Comment

Yuh alright brethen, long time mi nuh see yuh , certain realities a lick bout yuh party , it look like Bruce ave unnuh outta powa fi a next 18 yars

Comment

Bruce join di Democratic party ??!

Comment

No, Jamaican with the 3rd eye.

Comment

Working...
                  X