US has role to play in Tivoli Enquiry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• US has role to play in Tivoli Enquiry

The Tivoli Gardens incident is not just a problem for Jamaica. It's a problem for the United States (US) as well. More than 70 people died. Fewer than 10 guns were recovered in the immediate aftermath. Bodies were loaded on to trucks. Christopher 'Dudus' Coke was already long gone. This wasn't an incursion. It was a massacre.

http://jamaica-gleaner.com/gleaner/2...ead/lead3.html

BLACK LIVES MATTER

I suspect if the truth is ever known Bruised Gelding would most likely be on a KLM flight to the Hague.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

dem get the ballistics report yet?

Comment

nobel prize give out at the hague?

Comment

From the get go I alluded to the surveillance videos the US has,to this day no formal request by Jamaica has been made.
          The reason for that has to be the COE is not interested in getting to tge truth.

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
            I suspect if the truth is ever known Bruised Gelding would most likely be on a KLM flight to the Hague.
            I doubt that the then ruling JLP government approved using live mortar fire or to massacre civilians. I believe the JDF that the mortar rounds were targeted towards 'open areas as a diversionary tactic' and based on the video feed that the author of this article obtained the rounds seemed to be smoke bombs not high explosives. Rounds may have landed off target and hit buildings but firing smoke bombs towards open areas is not a war crime.

The bigger issue is the killing of so many people. Anyone Jamaican politician with half of a brain must have know that the security forces hated Tivoli gunmen because for years they were untouchable and never hesitated to fire on security forces in Tivoli. The JLP government should have known that if the security forces were sent into Tivoli under a state of emergency then they were going to kill unarmed young men on sight. However, I doubt that the JLP approved any order to 'clean up Tivoli' because it is their stronghold.
            The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Comment

You are aware that the truth doesn't have to fit in with your twisted fantasy?
              "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
                nobel prize give out at the hague?

It is clear many of these clowns with ulterior motives have selective amnesia.
                "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Your use of the word "doubt" on at least two occasions suggests you don't know. Neither do I.

We need to know.

And it is my belief that, if we do, some people would be flying first class to the Hague.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Despite Alfred Nobel's invention of dynamite and other dabblings in armaments, a pastime that would no doubt excite your heroes, he is considered a pacifist.

So, no, Bruised Gelding would not be receiving any such award.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Obama is a pacifist?

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
                        You are aware that the truth doesn't have to fit in with your twisted fantasy?
                        I am acutely aware of the possibility, but I would be surprised if it didn't!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Probably not!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Despite Alfred Nobel's invention of dynamite and other dabblings in armaments, a pastime that would no doubt excite your heroes, he is considered a pacifist.

So, no, Bruised Gelding would not be receiving any such award.
                            mi clavicle!
                            TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Your use of the word "doubt" on at least two occasions suggests you don't know. Neither do I.

We need to know.

And it is my belief that, if we do, some people would be flying first class to the Hague.
                              Babylon can't allow any war crimes investigation....because they're also complicit in any atrocities uncovered. They forced the government's hand to launch the incursion after the government's strong support for the criminal AKA "Chris" They provided tactical support to the JDF (read Jamaican government) with communications, military personnel/advisors on the ground and also aerial surveillance.

That surveillance included a P3 Orion ISR aircraft and probably drones to extend surveillance station-keeping. Their ground force would have been receiving live video feed of the operation as well as communication intercepts of main targets including Dudus and perhaps his political allies. Some of this intelligence would be provided to the JDF to support their tactical operations.

This is merely standard operating procedure for support of a small paramilitary action

However that's also complicity at a granular level .... the details and significance of which will not become an issue short of some big Congressional action. So forget about dat Hague ting or any real investigation in JA. The US will only recognize an action in Hague when it's in their interest to do so

Since no one with any real power has any appetite for that investigation... this COE is just anedda Storm Inna Teacup

Case closed. Next case on the docket please..

Rum Bar Military Analyst
                              D1
                              Last edited by Don1; January 29, 2015, 12:02 PM.
                              TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Working...
                              X