• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They're still talking about her....on Yahoo today

January 26, 2015 11:30 AM

Done

. View gallery

Miss Jamaica Kaci Fennell: What You Don't Know About the Miss Universe Runner-Up

Miss Universe fans were in an uproar Sunday, Jan. 25 when Miss Colombia Paulina Vega was crowned 2015's pageant queen, with audible boos heard as fan favorite, 22-year-old Miss Jamaica Kaci Fennell was named fourth runner-up. Quickly becoming the impetus behind the hashtag #MissJamaicaShouldHaveWon, Fennell proudly declared Usain Bolt, the world's fastest person, and Bob Marley, her country’s greatest worldwide contributions during the pageant's Q&A portion.
    PHOTOS: Miss Universe 2015 bikini bodies
    As 2015's newest Miss Universe Vega celebrates her win, Us Weekly gets to know Fennell with five fun facts.
    1. She's got short hair and, no, she doesn’t care! During Sunday's pageant, Fennell acknowledged her Halle Berry-esque hair, and in doing so, challenged the traditional notions of beauty. "I don't have long tresses like everyone else, I'm just representing myself and that's what beauty pageants are all about," she told the crowd, including host Natalie Morales and judge Lisa Vanderpump. “You don't have to look a certain way ... and I feel like I represent that."

https://celebrity.yahoo.com/news/mis...us-weekly.html
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015
Working...
X