No announcement yet.

My forum friends in the North East....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My forum friends in the North East....

Keep off the roads. Stay home!! Stay safe!!!

Seems like you folks are going to get hit very bad with snow.

I recall leaving 14 inches of snow behind--when I climbed into that rental truck with my belongings in 2005. Never regretted the move.

Stay safe y'all.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

The weather doesn't call for any snow in Portland or St Mary ... Maybe you got your wires crossed?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Ohhhhhh north eastern UNITED STATES OF AMERICA!!!!! Silly me ...."my friends in the northeast"

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

yeah man some snow deh a Portland, "snow hill". LOL.

yeah hope all the ites keep safe.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Don't worry. At least you know where Leyton Orient isn't!

LOL! Woooiiieee! Mi GPS!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
            Ohhhhhh north eastern UNITED STATES OF AMERICA!!!!! Silly me ...."my friends in the northeast"
            New York got lucky!

Boston, Plymouth, Bangor and further north are getting clubbed with over 24" of snow--as predicted.

Portland. I visited that parish for the first time last May (I think). Very nice place. Warm too...

HL

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
              New York got lucky!

Boston, Plymouth, Bangor and further north are getting clubbed with over 24" of snow--as predicted.

Portland. I visited that parish for the first time last May (I think). Very nice place. Warm too...
              Portland is not warm. I was there a year ago and it was cool and rainy!

Oh, parish, yuh talking di parish! Heh heh, mi tink is Oregon...heh heh!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                Don't worry. At least you know where Leyton Orient isn't!

LOL! Woooiiieee! Mi GPS!
                Well I NOW know where that little football team Leyton Orient is. Made sure I visited their ground the last time I was in London. So move an' gwey bwoy!!

HL

Comment

is that in the northeast? i think there is a portland in maine ...

http://www.weather.com/weather/today...nd+ME+USME0328

Comment

No it snowing now. Portland Maine. LOL
                    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Wasn't as bad in my neck of the woods. Just got an email to return to work tomorrow. Now for the shoveling.
                      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

you should be used to the shovelling by now.

Comment

Working...
                        X