RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is Jamaica's greatest contribution to the world?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The gun running thing is still strong but the other way around

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

a so mi see it too. Marley reach all spectrum of the Globe.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

talking about superficiality...Marcus Garvey had a tremendous impact on black communities...let us conveniently overlook the fact that the world is a lot bigger than the black community...

Comment

LOL! Superficial????? It's all about priorities

I understand people giving priority to recognizing others around the world buying music, dancing and praising a great musician etc. Unnu free. I admire dat achievement miself.... But dats not MY priority

My priority goes to the organization of Black people for progress. People skankin & smokin dem pipe naw move dat needle
          Last edited by Don1; January 28, 2015, 12:16 PM.
          TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

nobody cares what your priorities are...the thread starter posed an explicit question...try keep up nuh

Comment

yuh nuh ave sense yute

man aks wats JA's greatest contribution...fi mi opinion valid and is easily the most consequential.

No doubt yuh believe seh is di long list of criminals yuh worship top di list

woooiiieee mi prison bud!

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

JA's contribution to whom? you silly little twerp

Comment

Yuh iron Kartel brief dem yet an sen dem ah GP??

Get to work yute!!

Woooiiieee im BVDs!!

Comment

checkmate fool

Comment

yuh still deh bout yute?? checkmate?? Yuh muss mean inmate.. Gwaan guh check yuh inmate dem yes...

wooiiee mi Tims dent up guy face!
                      Last edited by Don1; January 28, 2015, 06:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
                        I would say the assembly line of outstanding and talented individuals...in addition to the 3 above ... claude mckay (poetry); world's youngest pilot to fly around the world; culture (rasta); ottey/vcb/saf; patrick robinson (the judiciary)
                        This top 10 list is interesting.
                        https://oneloverepublic.wordpress.co...-to-the-world/
                        The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Comment

Working...
                        X