Leroy Smart booed at Rebel Salute?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/enter...rting_18278851

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

I will watch this a little later.

Used to love Leroy Smart. he had some good songs. Some of them are mentioned above.

Boooed of stage? Maybe by the kids who did not grew up listening to his songs.
      The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Look like Smart wasn't sure he was going to be on the show. Can't blame the band then. I know so far Rebel thing has been good so I hope it is just a one off and a just the artist bad decision.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Jangle say him a one a Jamaica's worst! Really, Jangle?!

I used to love that Leroy Smart sound, that staccato vibrato that was inimitable. Mi fraid fi watch di youtube where dem boo him.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

I'm only 3 minutes into it and mi shame tree withering.

Somebody save him from himself, pleeeze!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

I rest my case:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QaleNX0JC1w

....and the two young ladies in the video I know personally.
              Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Just finished watching most of the show.

How can an artist expect to perform well without rehearsal?

Leroy Smart can claim credit for a few of Jamaican reggae classics. Those hits were staples during the early 70's.

Disappointing performance I agree.

BTW, how old is Leroy Smart?
                The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Working...
                X