RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

X, 1of1 et al ... let us hope this is true.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• X, 1of1 et al ... let us hope this is true.

What say you?

http://www.cnn.com/2015/01/22/politi...les/index.html
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

You tell me,should we up it,to nuking them as per your suggestions ?
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
      You tell me,should we up it,to nuking them as per your suggestions ?
      That wasn't my suggestion, that was your attempt at disagreeing with me. After seeing what they did with the football fans, which could have included me, I think the nuking thing should be considered as an option.

When yuh find an ants nest you selectively kill or you kill dem all and done?
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

My sarcastic suggestion, that Yuh agree wid.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

My sarcastic suggestion, that Yuh agree wid.
          Yuh going off topic. What says Ye about the killing of those ISIS killers and slave traders?

Comment

What have I always said ?

Comment

What have I always said ?
              What? Legalize weed? Come on Xpress yuhself.

Comment

Educate yuhself.....Locke 2nd treaste of government or martin luthar king ,letter from birmingham.....Then come talk to me bout nuking dem.

Comment

Educate yuhself.....Locke 2nd treaste of government or martin luthar king ,letter from birmingham.....Then come talk to me bout nuking dem.
                  I see you playing hopscotch bredren. Sometimes yuh affi put down yuh foot. Time dem stop play dolly house wid ISIS. Let us see if dem can kill 6,000 more tomorrow while Kartel's "kill dem all and done" blast in the background.

Comment

You choose to use this site and my sarcastic remarks to get off (nuking dem) in your sadistic world, guh play with H.L ,the west will be bombing for years to come, opps we did a decade already,until they deal with the issue of corruption/monarchial rule, dictatorships, that area will be ripe for extremist.The Arab spring was all about that.

We dont disagree with bombing , its where we are at the moment but it cant be seen as the only way ,thats where we disagree , you do.

Now guh read a book to H.L.

Comment

You choose to use this site and my sarcastic remarks to get off (nuking dem) in your sadistic world, guh play with H.L ,the west will be bombing for years to come, opps we did a decade already,until they deal with the issue of corruption/monarchial rule, dictatorships, that area will be ripe for extremist.The Arab spring was all about that.

We dont disagree with bombing , its where we are at the moment but it cant be seen as the only way ,thats where we disagree , you do.

Now guh read a book to H.L.
                      My sadistic world? Oh my .. how harsh? See ... I have a problem with these thugs kidnapping young women and selling them into slavery? I have a problem with them killing people just for the fun of it ... I have a problem with them wanting to rule the world .... wait ... no more strip club? Yuh mad!!!

Comment

Besides them , who does not ?....are we to let our subconcious urge to liquidate rule us, does that make us any better than them ?...doesnt stop me from visting the strip club.

Comment

Besides them , who does not ?....are we to let our subconcious urge to liquidate rule us, does that make us any better than them ?...doesnt stop me from visting the strip club.
                          Doesn't stop you from visiting ..... Xcuse ... you are aware of their global jihad? If successful you do know that means no more cleavage .... no more strip club? Oh I can't even consider it .

Based on the agenda of this group ... sitting around a table is not going to happen. But you can dream on .... I'm concerned about an extremist getting close to a loved one.

Comment

Thats all whats in your subconcious...aggression and sex ,so nuke em ?...gotcha....guh seek H.L

Comment

Thats all whats in your subconcious...aggression and sex ,so nuke em ?...gotcha....guh seek H.L

ISIS: Enslaving, having sex with 'unbelieving' women, girls is OK.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/12/12/world/...female-slaves/

AS KArtel say .... "Kill dem all and done!"

Vex if yuh want Xhibit ...eventually you will see that you were X(wrong).

Comment

Working...
                              X