• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Legalize it, dont criticize it.

Hehehehe

BBC headliner on the radio news.

Peter Tosh ... Prophet!

it has been smoked in Buckingham Palace!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

An elder dread once said" the father has given us every thing we require to succeed. we just need to believe it and act on it and not wait on others to validate it" can't remember his name now but he pretty much summed up the meaning of Peter's song.

Comment

it may have been me!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

I have to say it , the most progressive thing Jamaica has done since independence.
          THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Cannabis Licensing Authority to regulate ganja industry

http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/news/...#disqus_thread
            THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Cannot agree. Status of children's Act Remains it for me

Comment

Nah, boss.
                Free Heddikashun for me...although we didnt do it as smart as we could.

Comment

Working...
                X