• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don1, why is yuh principal embarrassing himself,

Jamaica and Munro Colleges?!

http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/news/...he-JLP--bluff-

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
    Out of all a this a Reid you have a problem with? What is wrong with you people?
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Really Mosiah? FINSAC was discontinued due to "lack of funds". Wouldn't we benefit from knowing the causes of the greatest financial meltdown our country has ever experienced, the after effects of which is still being felt? And yet 300 million can be allocated to salaries for this new C of E? No better fish, no better barrel

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
        Really Mosiah? FINSAC was discontinued due to "lack of funds". Wouldn't we benefit from knowing the causes of the greatest financial meltdown our country has ever experienced, the after effects of which is still being felt? And yet 300 million can be allocated to salaries for this new C of E? No better fish, no better barrel
        Jamaica was under pressure international from human rights organization to do this Tivoli C of E. I don't believe that the IMF, World Bank or any other international financial body cares about FINSAC. If there is no international pressure to complete FINSAC and it's an embarrassment to the ruling party then it is not going to happen. The JLP can restart FINSAC whenever they get back into power.
        The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Comment

a COE on gun killings without ballistics?

Comment

You have drunk the Kool Aid! But your last statement suggests what we both know......it is all political!

IMF and world bank don't care therefore what? Look what happened to the country?!! Who is providing money for the COE? Do better dan dat, please!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Dear Applicant,

Thank you for your interest in our distinguished institution. Please understand that we field a huge number of requests for information regarding Jamaica College. Please excuse any delays in fulfilling your request.

If you would like a substantive response re some comment of the Rt. Honorable Senator Ruel Bancroft Reid, OJC (Order of Jamaica College, Principal Class) ... kindly post a link to the comment in question.

Thanks in advance
              JC Media Services
              TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

No IMF and World Bank care to lend us their money while Manufacturing sector shrink by 5.8 percent last year. It seems like we have no idea about building, just pipe dreams.

It is not important while all those companies close. A just some wicked business men who went out and buy what they shouldn't.
                • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Yah one real eediat, a swear!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

I just don't think anyone affiliated with the JLP is in a position to call for this COE to be halted. WTF (where, not what ) were they when Bruce phuqed up the entire thing? Had he not done so we would not be where we are today.

FINSAC? I have not commented on it.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Reid is a former student of mine. It concerns me that perhaps I too may have phuqed up in his schooling and upbringing.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Ok, let's call a spade a spade. The shutdown of FINSAC was political and the timing of C of E is political. However politics can't stop the C of E. Amnesty International is watching plus JCF under firearms restrictions by Uncle Sam for extra judicial killings.

Amnesty International lashes Jamaica over Tivoli report delays
                        http://jamaica-gleaner.com/latest/article.php?id=42303
                        The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Comment

LOL! Perhaps!
                          "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

so even if they did not say anything then, is that any reason NOT to say anything now if there is a legitimate concern and further compound any complicity?

I commented on FINSAC because it is relevant certainly where the issue of cost is concerned.

PNP will pay to convene an enquiry which they think will benefit them and avoid one which is not likely to benefit them as JLP did with FINSAC. whose interests therefore do COE's serve as to opposed to whose interests they should serve by right?

Comment

Reid is a former student of mine. It concerns me that perhaps I too may have phuqed up in his schooling and upbringing.

... or maybe he realized that you led him astray and has corrected that.
                              "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Working...
                              X