• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meanwhile, in Barbados...

Dem need some Garveyism, eh Don1?
    http://www.nationnews.com/nationnews...ah-afro-phobia
    Peter R

"The great Bob Marley said: Emancipate yourself from mental slavery,
    none but ourselves can free our minds. We would do well to heed the prophet’s
    message." - comment

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
      Fi reel
      TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

This could easily be Jamaica, especially if Haitians were involved.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
          This could easily be Jamaica, especially if Haitians were involved.
          Fi reel
          TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

I was on a cruise over the Christmas holidays and one of the stops was in Barbados. This was my first time to the country and I was looking forward to seeing this most developed little island that look down its nose on Jamaicans. I was thoroughly disappointed with the visit and regretted disembarking from the ship. My impression of the physical layout of Bridgetown was one of disgust. The buildings looked as if they hadn't seen a coat of paint since Barbados got their independence. Their beaches were as "beautiful" as those on the Jersey Shores.
            Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Lawks, it nuh suh bad, man.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Yes it was, and the people had a nasty attitude.
                Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Is your reality.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Working...
                  X