Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GSAT: Boys trail Girls by ~25% in literacy mastery

Oh Lawd.... what a shituation

Nuff work is burning in the field.... all hands on deck. No mere poseurs or yappers need apply tho
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

But boys, JC boys to be exact, are way ahead of everyone in robotics and football!

YAY!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
      But boys, JC boys to be exact, are way ahead of everyone in robotics and football!

YAY!
      In football this has been generally true for 100 years

In robotics it's not only true.... sadly they're not even any competitors...yet

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

Patents as opposed to yapping,Don1.

Comment

likkle gamma depan unnuh case.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
            likkle gamma depan unnuh case.
            noice

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
              Patents as opposed to yapping,Don1.
              Yes... I think we should focus on the former

Comment

Oh?

Originally posted by Don1 View Post
                Oh Lawd.... what a shituation

Nuff work is burning in the field.... all hands on deck. No mere poseurs or yappers need apply tho
                I’m not sure why this is even being posted as news! This gender imbalance in academic performance is something that has been discussed several times on this forum. I can remember even posting a New York Times article for Assasin on this subject as a rebuttal to points he raised. In fact, I can also recall posting a gender comparison (for 2007 or 2008, if my memory is correct) for registration at the UWI’s Mona campus.

By the way, I notice that this is yet another promising discussion thread that has been hijacked and thus disintegrated into another foolish exchange! But like you have said more than once, Don1, this is a “rum bar”!

Comment

Originally posted by Historian View Post
                  I’m not sure why this is even being posted as news! This gender imbalance in academic performance is something that has been discussed several times on this forum. I can remember even posting a New York Times article for Assasin on this subject as a rebuttal to points he raised. In fact, I can also recall posting a gender comparison (for 2007 or 2008, if my memory is correct) for registration at the UWI’s Mona campus.

By the way, I notice that this is yet another promising discussion thread that has been hijacked and thus disintegrated into another foolish exchange! But like you have said more than once, Don1, this is a “rum bar”!

I don't understand - you don't think the subject is worthy to be posted as news, yet you describe the post as having the ability of generating a promising discussion, while lamenting its disintegration.

Huh?!?!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

They are a complex individual! 😜

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Working...
                    X