Bill Cosby's Lawyer Says Comic Wasn't In Los Angeles At Time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bill Cosby's Lawyer Says Comic Wasn't In Los Angeles At Time

Bill Cosby's Lawyer Says Comic Wasn't In Los Angeles At Time Of Alleged Abuse
    | By ANTHONY McCARTNEY
    Posted: 01/16/2015 6:17 pm EST Updated: 1 hour ago
    Tweet
    Comment

LOS ANGELES (AP) — Bill Cosby's attorney said Friday that the comedian was not at the Playboy Mansion on the night a model accuses him of drugging and sexually abusing her.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/0...n_6490196.html
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

I think this is huge.His attorneys have really handled the situation well.Clearly one of the accusations is without merits and tailored to match previous allegations.
    Cosby deafening silence on this particular allegation is certainly not an indication of guilt.
    He is in good hands and should continue to follow the script.

Comment

I hope they charge her for making up the story.
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

As I have said .... The more persons who come forward the less I am inclined to believe them. It seems very well orchestrated.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Working...
        X