What century are we living in? I cannot believe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What century are we living in? I cannot believe

in 2015 people are so backward. I even read that many flights to Israel is delayed because some of the men don't want to sit beside women.

Israeli newspaper edits out Angela Merkel from front page on Paris march

http://www.theguardian.com/world/201...ie-hebdo-rally
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Lazie if you see an Hasidic party. Women can't dance with men. They divide the room in two and put trees or other objects in between them. Oftentimes you see the ladies peeping but can't join the men.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Mi nuh care fi them sit beside me either
      Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
      - Langston Hughes

Comment

when will these muslims learn to assimilate to western norms

Comment

Originally posted by 1of1 View Post
          when will these muslims learn to assimilate to western norms
          Not implying that 1of1 ...but WE ALL need to realize WE ALL live in a diverse world and WE ALL must learn or try and coexist in it.
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

sarcasm Lazie

Comment

Working...
            X