Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• X, com'ere please!!

Let's hash this out.

So you think i support the yout dem guh a prizon fi smoke likkle ganja.

My answer to that is NO!

BTW: Let us be an example to some on this forum that we can discuss (not argue) about this... using the HL and X-standard of reasoning.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

The problem here is that you're so corrupted by Babylon programming that your opinions have very little merit
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

@ H.L

I see you see the the ramifications of the institutionalized policy of state sponsored terrorism - ganja criminalization got to you!, when it highliights the murdering of children and old men ...so some quacks want to use children to highlight their standard of distributive justice , and you want me to compare the two ?

Something you ,with your faculties could not and would not do ,but you source the question to me........equally grotuest.....if an individually doing time behind bars for a joint isnt killing the soul, i dont know what is, compunded to that is the physical victimization by the state when they come into contact with them resulting in death , directly or indirectly when placed in a population of hardened criminals.

Equally grotuest...guh play Dante inferno wid yuhself, sad yuh only voice your stand after the Master took it to Wall street.!
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Working...
      X