Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Run fi wah, a joke this?

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-30799373
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

...only if he is going to run to the right of Ted Cruz
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

The more the merrier. I want Sarah Palin and the rest of the Republican kooks to throw their hats into the race. Keep muddying up that water.
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Makes for very entertaining television.
        "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

So Romney is apparently really serious about running again. In fact this time he is thinking about running as Mr. anti-poverty!

http://www.bostonglobe.com/news/poli...TodaysHeadline

Those in the room told Romney that he needed to outline a clear rationale for getting into the race, and Romney outlined the three issues that were driving him: poverty, foreign affairs, and long-term economic stability.
          You cannot make this up.

This is the same man who said "My job is is not to worry about those people" and "I am not concerned about the poor"

According to this story, Bush had started to approach his former donors so he had to make a decision about running before they moved over to his camp.

Interesting times ahead.
          "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Working...
          X