HL and Sass, how come you didn't tell us of the

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HL and Sass, how come you didn't tell us of the

standoff between religious fanatics siding with Kelvin Cochran against the man they label the antichrist Mayor Kasim Reed?

Religious Bias Issues Debated After Atlanta Mayor’s Dismissal of Fire Chief

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/01/12/us...bate.html?_r=0
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Truth is I haven't even been following it. It seems only a few religious people in the city of Atlanta it is bothering.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Reed is using a technicality to make his case.

I think he is under pressure from special interest group.

This to me, is a free speech issue.
      The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post

I think he is under pressure from special interest group.
        Bad grammar
        TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Well the fact is if the major didn't take any action, other groups would put pressure on him. When you are in that public office you can't always say what you want. Fire chief can't some any sense of bias at all.

The major took the easiest way out.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
          X