X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fox News is beyond despicable

'President Obama chose the side of the terrorists'

http://news.yahoo.com/video/peters-p...154651974.html
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Originally posted by Jangle View Post

I am curious what did that march achieve? The citizens can march, the leaders need to come up with a plan to deal with these groups. Anyway, let's get the reaction of the French Ambassador.

http://www.msnbc.com/andrea-mitchell...e-383220291523
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Jangle please have some consideration for the FOX people them. They are running out of serious things to criticize the president about, so dem have to take desperate measures.
      "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

The December Jobs Report was again positive and the unemployment rate went down again. Gas prices continues to fall like diarrhea. Yesterday I filled up my wife's SUV for $36. In 2010, I remember filling up that same vehicle for $65. Last winter I was bleeding from the heating oil price, and right now I am just praying that the price continues to drop throughout this winter. Now the crablouses are talking about increasing the gas tax now that the prices are low to fund the highway repairs fund. Obama, in his first State of the Nation speech proposed using the Feds money to rebuild the highways and bridges which were crumbling. They blocked his moves. He also sought to make all government buildings energy efficient - they laughed in his face. Now he is proposing making community college education free. That one move in itself can mobilise the emerging workforce. I read the other day about a young 22 year old kid in Texas whose parents are both doctors. He was expected to follow in their footsteps and go on to a 4 year college to study medicine, instead he opted to go to community college and did a 2 year vocational welding course. He started out making $120 in his first year of working and is now making $150k....with no overwhelming student loans. Obama is too progressive for them.
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

The December Jobs Report was again positive and the unemployment rate went down again. Gas prices continues to fall like diarrhea. Yesterday I filled up my wife's SUV for $36. In 2010, I remember filling up that same vehicle for $65. Last winter I was bleeding from the heating oil price, and right now I am just praying that the price continues to drop throughout this winter. Now the crablouses are talking about increasing the gas tax now that the prices are low to fund the highway repairs fund. Obama, in his first State of the Nation speech proposed using the Feds money to rebuild the highways and bridges which were crumbling. They blocked his moves. He also sought to make all government buildings energy efficient - they laughed in his face. Now he is proposing making community college education free. That one move in itself can mobilise the emerging workforce. I read the other day about a young 22 year old kid in Texas whose parents are both doctors. He was expected to follow in their footsteps and go on to a 4 year college to study medicine, instead he opted to go to community college and did a 2 year vocational welding course. He started out making $120 in his first year of working and is now making $150k....with no overwhelming student loans. Obama is too progressive for them.
          Well they are trying to undo what he has done. I'm hearing they are coming with a bill to that would target the ACA by making the work week 40 hours.
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

A republican compares him to hitler!

http://news.yahoo.com/lawmaker-compa...ory&soc_trk=fb

Some people will say anything for 15 minutes of fame.
            The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Comment

. "Speaker (John) Boehner and Republican leaders need to step forward and condemn Congressman Weber and his toxic brand of politics."
              Weber was one of 25 Republicans who voted against Boehner last week as insufficiently conservative to be speaker. Weber was elected to Congress in 2012, taking the seat opened by Ron Paul's retirement.

Good to see the Democrats taking the early initiative to continue to widen the wedge between the Repugs.

Comment

Working...
              X