Can the UN Security Council stop the BC talking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can the UN Security Council stop the BC talking

and come up with an action to wipe these m/effing islamic terrorist groups off the face of the earth? Boko Haram, Al Queda, the Taliban, ISIS etc. Just wipe dem out and done. Enough a diss bullshit!
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

A military solution will not work,never will.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
      A military solution will not work,never will.
      What's gonna work? Moral suasion? Their love for humanity?
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

After fighting two wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, a third in Syria has it been working ?.....the west needs a two prong approach maybe 3.

1)Deal with the Palestinian issue.
        2)Deal with the social issues of Muslim states, which would mean these states taking responsibility for the democratic and corruption in these states.
        3)The military card must be used when needed.

These guys have valid grouses that they believe must be solved through violence, the challenge is for the west to prove to them ,violence is not an option,the west can't do that by only showing violence.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

After fighting two wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, a third in Syria has it been working ?.....the west needs a two prong approach maybe 3.

2)Deal with the social issues of Muslim states, which would mean these states taking responsibility for the democratic and corruption in these states.

These guys have valid grouses that they believe must be solved through violence, the challenge is for the west to prove to them ,violence is not an option,the west can't do that by only showing violence.
          Valid grouses like what X? not wanting young women to be educated? killing scores of students because they are getting a western education? Kidnapping young girls? Have innocent citizens living in fear?

Social issues in the various states needs to be addressed by the states, right now my concern is dealing with these murderous groups. Clearly they want to take society back into time.

Comment

This too sensible for most to comprehend

They've been trained to accept as normal a Babylon philosophy of... "Ok it's Monday...Who do we bomb today?
            TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

This is what ethnocentrics like Lazie can't understand. Its like the west has not been bombing and invading for a long while... So Bomb them harder.....ahh sah.

Comment

This is what ethnocentrics like Lazie can't understand. Its like the west has not been bombing and invading for a long while... So Bomb them harder.....ahh sah.
                Wha yuh call me? I notice once Don1 jump in all civil discussions go out the window. Let's keep it on a level. You claim that these people have valid grouses and I am still waiting to hear what such grouses are. You do think after the continuous killing and kidnapping by these groups there is a chance of reaching a peaceful solution? Where are the 170+ girls they kidnapped last year? After the Taliban killed 130+ school kids last year, kids who have in no way sided for or against the cause of the Taliban, it should be simply forgotten?

You do realize that many of these people don't actually care for a solution to the Palestinian cause, they just want a reason to continue to murder?

Anyway, I await the list of grouses you mentioned.

Comment

This is so true

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
                  Wha yuh call me? I notice once Don1 jump in all civil discussions go out the window. Let's keep it on a level.
                  Tenks!!!!!!!

Yep Don1 nuh deal wid di superficial bull sheet unnu like yap bout.. i.e. "civil discussions". That's for Lab Rats. Mi deal wid blunt truths. The fact dat unnu Lab Rats get very disturbed at blunt truths only makes stating those truths that much more satisfying

Wuss now inna 2015 when tings ah get more & more critical fi Black people... mi nuh ave time fi suffer ignorance from Lab Rats...suh ah juss More Fiya!!! Wi agguh float lika one Buttafly & sting lika Scorpion dis year yah Memba mi tole unnu dat
                  Last edited by Don1; January 12, 2015, 03:15 PM.

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

Originally posted by Don1 View Post
                    Tenks!!!!!!!

Yep Don1 nuh deal wid di superficial bull sheet unnu like yap bout.. i.e. "civil discussions". That's for Lab Rats. Mi deal wid blunt truths. The fact dat unnu Lab Rats get very disturbed at blunt truths only makes stating those truths that much more satisfying

Wuss now inna 2015 when tings ah get more & more critical fi Black people... mi nuh ave time fi suffer ignorance from Lab Rats...suh ah juss More Fiya!!! Wi agguh float lika one Buttafly & sting lika Scorpion dis year yah Memba mi tole unnu dat
                    You making stuff up don't make it blunt truth Don1. I recall when Buju got arrested one who believed his own hype came here blaming the gay community. That was your blunt truth then ....the facts simply indicated to me that you cannot be taken seriously.

Remember, butterflies get swatted and scorpions get stomped on.

Comment

Yep mi bun out Fish wid dem conspiracy yes...No apology dehsuh
                      Long time dem waan ketch Gargamel...

As to you you're welcome to try your swatting & stomping. Mi deh yah to crush yuh like the cockroach you are

Woooiiiee mi Crocs!!!
                      Last edited by Don1; January 12, 2015, 03:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Don1 View Post
                        Yep mi bun out Fish wid dem conspiracy yes... no apology dehsuh

As to you you're welcome to try your swatting & stomping. Mi deh yah to crush yuh like the cockroach you are
                        What you bun is your business, you accused the group for Buju's demise, when it was all Buju. Your credibility expired then and there. Keep trying to save face.

Anyway, as indicated previously, X and I were having a civil discussion, even though we have different views. That I can respect ...but as soon Don1 enter the discussion, ... like pouring too much salt in the pot .... it kills the taste.

If you have something constructive to say ... express it nuh .. but please don't bother with the Gully Bop impersonation.

Comment

Study history , the British partition of palestine ,better yet the carving up of the middle east post otto man empire,read about the Iranian Crisis, The suez canal crisis ,Saudi Arabia sponsoring of the mujadeem in Pakistan/Afghanistan via the CIA, control and brutality of its citizens from Libya, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Syria and Iran at the behest or tacit approval of the west.

The middle east is a powder kegg because the west ignored in some cases encourged suppressing democratic principles from developing.

The fight now in the middle east is just that , and its being waged on a international level,show me a country in the middle east that has anything close to a democracy ?.....they ruled by force , guess what their version of Islam will be by force.

Comment

Study history , the British partition of palestine ,better yet the carving up of the middle east post otto man empire,read about the Iranian Crisis, The suez canal crisis ,Saudi Arabia sponsoring of the mujadeem in Pakistan/Afghanistan via the CIA, control and brutality of its citizens from Libya, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Syria and Iran at the behest or tacit approval of the west.

The middle east is a powder kegg because the west ignored in some cases encourged suppressing democratic principles from developing.

The fight now in the middle east is just that , and its being waged on a international level,show me a country in the middle east that has anything close to a democracy ?.....they ruled by force , guess what their version of Islam will be by force.
                            X, so you're telling me that Boko Haram kidnapping and killing ALL DI WAY in NIGERIA, the killings at the Kenyan mall all comes back to those grouses? You're telling me that ISIS killing off a whole village, the Taliban killing 130+ school kids all have to do with those points?

Okay .... so how killing kids and other innocent citizens help their cause here? So what's the solution then .... sit back and mek all of us live in a Muslim world? Have our women become 2nd class citizens? Sit back and mek all the women start wearing burqa? Sorry! I am a peaceful person, but I do believe that there comes a time to stand up.

The march by world leaders don't impress me .... a plan of action is needed on how to attack all these groups because I think it is time to stand up.

Comment

Yutema mi nuh deh yah fi suit your likkle juvenile taste. Once yuh start kall kall up big man name yuh liable fi get disciplined. Nuh kall man name in vain if yuh nuh prepared fi get yuh farrid dent up

Memba mi tole yuh dat

Comment

Working...
                              X