No announcement yet.

Can the UN Security Council stop the BC talking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

..............and i was about to say you are a bigger idiot to compare both issues.

But I must be respectful.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Your post and response speaks for itself.
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Defacing the flag,and burning money(yours)probably have serious consequences..,if you believe in God then burning God's flag..
        Franklin,Grant,Jackson,Hamilton,Jefferson and Washington were all slave owners that are held in high esteem by some that their faces are on the US currency,and Lincoln really wasn't the abolishionist the "history books" recall.
        Those former presidents can't possibly be on you favourite people's list but you respect the rights of others..
        I am in no way justifying the insanity of killing people for making some kind of cartoon depiction of your God but we have to acknoledge the credence heaped on symbolism.

Comment

[QUOTE=Rockman;505152]Defacing the flag,and burning money(yours)probably have serious consequences..,if you believe in God then burning God's flag..
          Franklin,Grant,Jackson,Hamilton,Jefferson and Washington were all slave owners that are held in high esteem by some that their faces are on the US currency,and Lincoln really wasn't the abolishionist the "history books" recall.
          Those former presidents can't possibly be on you favourite people's list but you respect the rights of others..
          I am in no way justifying the insanity of killing people for making some kind of cartoon depiction of your God but we have to acknoledge the credence heaped on symbolism.[/QUOTE]

Rock, you could have simply written the portion shaded in blue. That would have been enough.

Are you sure you are not DonOne? I find both of you have the same level of writing skills.
          The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

But ah wha dis Fadda? Dis bredda ah kall big man name in vain

HL considering you're a guy with poor to mediocre spelling & grammar skills your attempts at being critical are laughable. Your posts are often riddled with rookie mistakes which I've noted and just smiled at.

I am clearly your superior in every aspect of the English language so you're in no position to be critical.

Since you insist on being impertinent you'll be brought to heel....strait

Memba mi tole yuh dat
            TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Its a generation thing , easy wid im .Anyone who has the mentality to lock up a youth for ganja, i wouldnt put killing children past them.

Angry residents block roads

http://jamaica-gleaner.com/gleaner/2...ead/lead1.html

Police Shoot And Kill 18-Year-Old Inside Bathroom Of Bronx Home

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2012/02/...of-bronx-home/

Chevannes decries senior's ganja arrest

http://jamaica-gleaner.com/gleaner/2...ead/lead4.html

Meet the Grandpa Doing Life Without Parole—for Pot
              http://www.takepart.com/feature/2015...role-marijuana

The mentality is a colonial one, where the master is right , how much so his children,they must be advocated for at the expense of his own.Furthermore the mentality is clearly institutionalized where state abuse is sanctioned to victimize and the advocates for this are aging dinosaurs(philosophy) that cant see the winds of change........Sounds like the taliban.

No ethnic group has suffered more from children to elders , like Africans and Latinos for decades.

Why would anyone compare the two, unless yuh aging? I wouldnt its two evils on comparable grotuest.
              THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

This is the second time you took offense to being compared to me.I have no problem acknowledging posters that have a command over the English language,what I find troubling is the ease in which you are willing to throw me under bus in the process of patting youself on the shoulder,and doing so in well written english does not mitigate the suspect act.To thatnwhat sayeth thou?

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
                  This is the second time you took offense to being compared to me.I have no problem acknowledging posters that have a command over the English language,what I find troubling is the ease in which you are willing to throw me under bus in the process of patting youself on the shoulder,and doing so in well written english does not mitigate the suspect act.To thatnwhat sayeth thou?
                  Mi clavicle!! Which bus dat mi fling unda my yute??

Yuh mean HL's Babylon By Bus?? Is muss dat cause mi dun know seh Babylon ave full kontrol ova dat likkle bredda

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

Well if you take offense to the comparison then my command of the English language is implied to be lacking insomuch that..,hence ...
                    I am not contesting what is implied,what I am questioning is the decision to do that.

Comment

Ow yuh ah get suh excited ova dat likkle ting?

Is HL agguh get dis disciplined fi ah kallkall man name in vain... Mi naw trubble yuh

Comment

Working...
                      X