X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hysteria about a few dead in Paris..Quiet re 100s in Nigeria

Amnesty: Nigeria massacre deadliest in history of Boko Haram
    Friday, January 09, 2015 | 8:34 PM 2 Comments

YOLA, Nigeria (AP) — Hundreds of bodies, too many to count , remain strewn in the bush in Nigeria from an Islamic extremist attack that Amnesty International suggested Friday is the "deadliest massacre" in the history of Boko Haram.

Mike Omeri, the government spokesman on the insurgency, said fighting continued Friday for Baga, a town on the border with Chad where insurgents seized a key military base on January 3 and attacked again on Wednesday.
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

the white man dealt with his problem efficiently...what nigeria waiting on? lemne guess...the white man

Comment

owwwww!

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
      the white man dealt with his problem efficiently...what nigeria waiting on? lemne guess...the white man
      Yuh a hit too hard yute man!

Comment

Marcus dun warn wi bout unnu type ah BagoWiya Sellout...

Unnu house slave ah di fuss fi run to Massa an inform im seh wi ah beat di Kette Drum

Wi expose unnu den bun unnu out
        Last edited by Don1; January 10, 2015, 03:54 PM.

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

Mi hear seh is nuff Oil Nigeria sell... wheh dem ah duh wid di money ?

Who is selling out who ?

"Nigeria is Africa's largest oil exporter, and the world's 10th largest oil producer, accounting for more than 2.2 million barrels a day in 2011. Oil revenues totaled $50.3 billion in 2011 and generated 70 percent of government revenues."

Comment

Very valid questions yuteman... for an entirely different discussion. Feel free to start your own thread on that.

This subject is about how Babylon Media determines the thinking of the Lab Rats of the World by presenting a very skewed picture of what's newsworthy...and what's not.
            Lab Rats are those who adopt this thinking & world view as their own

Black lives matter just as much as other folks even if they're poor Black African lives. When Babylon propaganda twists your brain into believing the lives of your own people have no value... that's extremely successful mass hypnosis AKA Mental Disease

Fortunately Marcus dun teach wi bout dem wid dat mental disease
            Last edited by Don1; January 11, 2015, 01:16 PM.

Comment

Questions that need Answers:
              1. When Boko Haram was forming, the Nigerian government was informed & asked if needed help going after them.....Why did they "ignore" this info & refused the help???
              2. When Boko Haram started their raids and outside assistance was again offered.....Why did the Nigerian government do nothing & refused the assistance???
              3. When Boko Haram became more brazen & brutal, it was reported in the western media & there were demonstrations at Nigerian embassies to do something......Why did the Nigerian government choose to take a "wait & see" approach???
              4. With Boko Haram getting stronger & more brutal, the Nigerian government was offered FULL military support.....Why did they refuse & decided they would try negotiate instead???
              5. It's getting worse, so why there's still no call for assistance to go after Boko Haram, from the Nigerian government???

- If you don't want to do what is necessary to protect your own people, why should you be surprised when those on the outside ignore your plight???

Comment

Why you a defend babylon?
                • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

These are good issues and deserve a hearing...I'm willing to address them.... AFTER the point of my post is addressed. If it's my post I set the agenda

Again you like the others before you seek to deflect attention away from my point...which is the relative value of human life as portrayed by Babylon Media and how it causes Lab Rats (the Black variety) to form a world view which is not in their interest.

This issue seems to be a problem for Lab Rats as I expected

Why is it that you people cannot address the point I am making but seek to instantly go off on frolics of your own??

Is there something too explosive and revealing here???

Do you fear being exposed as a Lab Rat??

Do you join with Babylon in devaluing the lives of Black people (even in the USA where we are murdered by police with impunity) ...because our leadership is incompetent & corrupt?

Marcus is turning in his grave at how his people are twisted by by Babylon and fall fi anyting

Anyway mi ave a ends fi check suh mi gawn a street. Lata
                  Last edited by Don1; January 11, 2015, 03:43 PM.

Comment

Before yuh get yuh likkle self involved inna big man tings yuh fi prove seh yuh ah nuh Lyad

Memba mi tole yuh seh mi nuh tek bak chat fram Lyad

Comment

I thought you said it but i did some search and I haven't found it so I sill simple say you win on that for now!!!

If you want apology you can can get it. Sorry for misquoting you.

I have no problem if saying saying so. My ego is in check.
                      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                        I thought you said it but i did some search and I haven't found it so I sill simple say you win on that for now!!!

If you want apology you can can get it. Sorry for misquoting you.

I have no problem if saying saying so. My ego is in check.
                        I lift my hat to you Assasin. Very classy.
                        The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Outstanding

Sanctions lifted

Evvyting kriss yahnow
                          Last edited by Don1; January 11, 2015, 06:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Don1 View Post
                            Wi expose unnu den bun unnu out
                            den go back to your cubicle & finish yuh white boss work...poor ting

Comment

Mi nuh ave boss an mi nuh werk from cubicle yute

Now run along ah guh find yuh nex criminal fi hug up... Yuh associates Kartel & "Chris" a satta inna fi dem cubicle an wi waan si which loser yuh ah carry next

Wooiiiee mi Tims!!

Comment

Working...
                              X