Alumni Associations asked assume Ministry's responsibilities

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well here are the questions:

- What is it the Minister of Education asking that be shared?

- What is Wolmers about to share or is sharing?

- What is the Wolmers alumni association contributing to the Wolmers?

- Is whatever it is the alumni association is contributing being shared?

- Is there proposed future contribution by the alumni association earmarked for sharing?
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Muadib View Post
      Last I checked Campion was a Govt School and people are admitted based on academic achievement.

I don't believe there is a Financial Affairs statement required to attend.

True, true but please don't stop there, make the link between financial ability to pay for GSAT preparation and GSAT score.

Muadib, it is what it is, accept it. Furthermore, I don't have any issues with Campion, none whatsoever.
      The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Muadib View Post
        Last I checked Campion was a Govt School and people are admitted based on academic achievement.

I don't believe there is a Financial Affairs statement required to attend.

True, true but please don't stop there, make the link between financial ability to pay for GSAT preparation and GSAT score.

Muadib, it is what it is, accept it. Furthermore, I don't have any issues with Campion, none whatsoever.
        The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Comment

Working...
        X