X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So Jaheel Hyde Has Gone Pro...

obviously...

Pro Ball
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

ball? unnuh still on this football ting?

Comment

mi a trouble the man them. You nuh see the man dem say big club a come fi him. You nuh have no room a Man City.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

kiss teet...that's why i can't take this forum seriously more time...man like Karl...who was a referee...a mek dem loose talk...makes you wonder

p.s. anyway he signed with LIME so there goes his amateur status...

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
            kiss teet...that's why i can't take this forum seriously more time...man like Karl...who was a referee...a mek dem loose talk...makes you wonder

p.s. anyway he signed with LIME so there goes his amateur status...
            Is he pro? Is he Semi Pro? What is the difference?

What does this mean for ISSA Champs? Are there any rules barring semi pros or pro from ISSA Champs?

Did Yohan Blake do something similar while at St Jago?
            The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Comment

if he is getting paid he can't run at Champs...

Comment

the guy from anguilla .... hughes, who won the 100 last year at champs

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

That is what I am thinking but I am almost sure that Yohan Blake did it.
                  This is not the USA, where do I find it in a rule book that only amateurs can compete in ISSA sports?
                  The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Comment

what was the situation with Zharnel Hughes from KC? have not heard anything about him since then. nor the one from TCI

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

the TCI one having some issues...he was supposed to run for GB at Commonwealth Games but something is going on that he refuses to discuss...

Comment

hmmmm...

Comment

He has no sponsorship deal. Training with Mills didnt mean pro.

Comment

What was the deal?

Comment

Originally posted by Willi View Post
                              He has no sponsorship deal. Training with Mills didnt mean pro.
                              Hughes was awarded a 'scholarship' to attend the IAAF's Regional High Performance Training Centre in Jamaica. If Jaheel will not be getting paid but Lime covers bills that a 'scholarship' could cover then would that make the 'sponsorship' a 'scholarship?' We will have to wait for the details.

Comment

Working...
                              X