X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Conspiracy claims surround Bill Cosby debate

http://www.cnn.com/2015/01/08/showbi...by-conspiracy/
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Well she has no reason to think there is any truth to the allegations,if she did,she likely would have remained silent.
    CNN is shameless,they kept the issue current and never fulfilled their journalistic obligations by asking fact seeking questions when the gave the alleged victims air time on its programme.
    Why would anyone want to undo Cosby is along the same vein as why would anyone act on gut feelings;we are seeing an all out vicious attack on even his wife band deceased son,with no one from the pack expresing disapproval.
    The few tv personalities that dare meet their obligations are now being targeted unfairly(too?)
    Cosby is now aware that there are forces out there bent on destroying...,it is very unlikely they wear sagging pants and speak Ebonics,more importantly,he is not guilty of the two so-called infractions he criticizes...
    The feeding fenzy suprises no one except Cosby.

Comment

Something isnt adding up,no accusation from a very close associate,only fly by wanna be stars ?....you would expect one from a past close working associate....all a dem a look model work ?
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

beverley johnson is the odd one out.

those closest to him stand by him as they should or as they know him?

i have reservations on this, it seems extremely well co-ordinated.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Its not mutually exclusive...dat him guilty of many, dem all know and try tek advantage.

Is America yuh know and everything is about the $$$$$

Comment

Singer Petula Clark (white woman), touched Harry Belafonte (Black Man) is 1965 and almost started a riot. This makes you wonder about the early cases.

http://www.emmytvlegends.org/blog/?p=1086
            The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Comment

Thats my view now as well. After the first 5 or so I held the view that numbers suggested guilt but then as the numbers continued to grow and grow it started sounding kind of weird.

I think I am now where Willi described, that he did some shady things but there is a bigger agenda at play as well. I could easily change my mind again as more facts come out.
              "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Working...
              X