No announcement yet.

venture capitalists move on on Ganja business

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

man you can't do **** wit hemp...everything you make with hemp can be made cheaper with other sh!t...it's all about the THC so let's not fool ourselves...since the hydroponic boom in the 1990's Jamaica has been marginalized...this is just the final nail in the coffin

Comment

Tell these idiots to stop building with Hempcrete !Jamaica will lead the way with cement.

http://guardianlv.com/2013/08/hempcr...ding-solution/

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/doug-f...b_6017068.html

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...n_1506662.html

http://www.treehugger.com/green-arch...-building.html
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Hempcrete is garbage...do your research X...why you don't use it build your house then?

Comment

Come better Brick the science is evolving to its use, you cant dispute that,If all you have is a sarcastic attack and nothing plausible to counter its use....yuh weak !

You signify our problem,dismissive of progressive ideas, the old and known way is what suits you.

Incidentally more learned are doing research, i read an article where supermarkets are being built in europe with it.

Some garbage.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Hempcrete has terrible compressive strength X...do your research...good enough to build a hut on the serengeti...but let's get real here

Comment

Tell that to the builders: Technology will deal with that, thats where the scientist comes in, like I said where are our scientist ?

Comment

science gonna make hemp have compressive strength? a weh di?

Comment

If I take what you say as truth ,because I have heard its cheaper, why is it so widely used in Europe, there is a market for it ?....I am not an enginer but I would believe the compression would have to deal with strength in use , reliability?

Hempcrete blocks have been used in projects as diverse as a new housing estate in Letchworth, a primary school in Mildenhall and social housing in Norfolk. Hempcrete cladding is also being used widely on new commercial buildings, such as at a new Marks & Spencer superstore in Cheshire opened earlier this year

http://www.economist.com/blogs/bligh...ding-materials

Are you against it for the arguement of being agianst it , or you have some science to back up your claims.I have given you many to support mine, the least is my query to your motives ?

Comment

Exotic strains are becoming but given the cost of production wouldn't there be a demand for cost effective organic weed?
                    Where is the evidence of oganic weed becoming absolete given the Mexico weed trade is still vibrant?
                    Weed is a fast growing crop that requires very little to grow,as a building material it could reduce deforestation.
                    Bricktop,the case for weed was made on scientific reasearch on organic weed,newbie exotic did not figure..

Comment

How strong is a spider web?

Comment

All things equalnyes the US.
                        I think the dreaded fear is people becoming more knowledgeable,great efforts are made not to have GMO foods labeled as such.
                        Preference decides demand,the exotic heads that take vacation in Jamaica may acquire a preference.There is definitely going to be the need for alternatives,Jamaica's weed is well poised to compete with other organic strains that exist because of demand.

Comment

exotic heads ain't coming to Jamaica to get weed...i don't think unnuh understand that this ting lef us long time...

Comment

you realise you still need a wood frame...it cannot replace a concrete block...it has no compressive strength...i would guess it is used as an insulator between drywall and the wood frame...is it widely used in Europe?

Comment

you know what compressive strength is? tensile vs compressive...

Comment

mexican and jamaican press weed sell in dime bag on street corner...that business model is now dead...

Comment

Working...
                                X