RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The pathetic condition of Black Jamaicans & Americans..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The pathetic condition of Black Jamaicans & Americans..

Boiling Frog Chronicles CCCX1

The common threads for native Black Jamaicans & Black Americans resulting in lack of wealth generation & powerlessness:

1. Inability to work together to achieve common goals.

The assimilation of Babylon Media Propaganda and adoption of Babylon-centric thought processes disables most from even seeing the core problems... merely their symptoms

2. Poor time prioritization.

Spending excessive amounts of time & resources in nonproductive pursuits... i.e. idle yappin, TV & Movie consumption & game playing. Not enuff time spent studying, analysing and acting aggressively in our COMMON interest

3. Excessive Consumption vs Making products, Saving & Investing

We produce nothing that we own and spend excessively on trinkets produced by others....thereby enriching the others and impoverishing ourselves. We don't teach our kids how to save & invest. Instead we teach them by our destructive example to glorify & worship Babylon brands.. cars, garments, jewelry, technology etc... defining our self-worth by how much of those trinkets we can consume

4. Reliance on corrupt & inept politicians & political parties for leadership in delivering the solutions we desperately need.

The only viable solutions lie in fixing 1-3.... and politicians have NOTHING to do with that nor are they concerned about it.

In Jamaica's case as a nation with a Black majority most of the political operators are Black...and so have more power relative to the Black American political class.
    Unfortunately they're collective failures.

And still we rise... in a pile of excrement. But please make sure you catch the MSNBC (etc) Talking Heads every night. You don't want to be not "up to date" on Babylon memes
    Last edited by Don1; January 8, 2015, 02:10 PM.
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

You make some important points.

The issue I think is that you need to learn the virtues of 'soft-selling'. (An area often times covered in business marketing).

Marcus Garvey had lots of good ideas. I don't think Marcus had the skills of selling his great ideas.

Booker T. Washington on the other hand was highly skilled at 'soft-selling'. President Obama knows how to soft-sell too. Much to the distaste of folks who think he should adopt an activist role...not a political one.

The ego is another trait that prevents the advancement of good ideas. That's for another discussion.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Garvey did manage to market with his newspaper and did some brilliant marketing. How else could he have started a steamliner in those time.

In those days he manage to reach out but as you stated "soft selling) is very important. People don't buy what you are saying when you insult them.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
        Garvey did manage to market with his newspaper and did some brilliant marketing. How else could he have started a steamliner in those time.

In those days he manage to reach out but as you stated "soft selling) is very important. People don't buy what you are saying when you insult them.
        see the ManCity hi-lighted portion.

That Garvey had a shipping company is excellent.

The tangible legacy of Booker T. Washington still exists. I am a product.

I could speak about current methods of food preservation is also a legacy of Booker T. >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
        The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Nuff people siddung pon street corner and talk about the back to Africa Movement of Garvey but forget how he encourage black entrepreneurship and that he was not static. He was concern about our welfare and economics.

Booker T. Washington legacy is also very excellent and industrious.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

The compromise is unnecessary,especially when percerptions and judgements are being questioned.
            Roll over are dare to defy?
            Whose legacy is at the helm and where are we today?

Comment

What compromise are we talking about???

Comment

Well Booker T was all about compromising,his philosophies are the powers that be?
                However the compromise that I was alluding to is Booker T has to be good too,boss.

Comment

ok. just wanted clarity.

Comment

HL;504700]You make some important points.
                    Those are the only type I make

The issue I think is that you need to learn the virtues of 'soft-selling'. (An area often times covered in business marketing).
                    I'm not selling anything so this is inapplicable. I am not a politician, seeking friends nor trying to form some group. That's for others

I merely state the truth as I see it. If people find value...great. If not.. too bad.

Marcus Garvey had lots of good ideas. I don't think Marcus had the skills of selling his great ideas.
                    VERY WRONG.

Marcus had brilliant ideas...and was a brilliant salesman. How else does one get millions of adherents worldwide, the ability to shape generations of African leaders and be the undisputed champion of Black Nationalism?????

Where Marcus fell short was in poor team building to ensure resiliency and sustainability of his movement.

I'll put your profound misunderstanding down to excessive TV propaganda softening your reasoning ability

Booker T. Washington on the other hand was highly skilled at 'soft-selling'. President Obama knows how to soft-sell too. Much to the distaste of folks who think he should adopt an activist role...not a political one.
                    Booker T sought to be an insider, working within the power structure of the vile system he found himself in. There may be a lot of value in that approach but such a person CANNOT be a leader able to transform a people. That can only be done by a nationalist mass movement at the community level.

Obama is merely a politician... a very good politician and a nice symbol of individual achievement. That's useful for people who need nice symbols.

When it comes to moving the Black Nation forward...Obama is a non-factor since his agenda is not ours. He is compromised by politics.

The ego is another trait that prevents the advancement of good ideas. That's for another discussion.
                    What prevents our advancement is EXACTLY what Marcus said below.

The first step towards group progress is rejecting the false and destructive mindset to which many are wedded by the garbage propaganda blasted at us everywhere we turn. In short...our brains & thinking need to be re-programmed away from garbage to value

That most definitely includes rejecting the garbage transmitted by MSNBC etc One cannot be a believer in Garvey's message...and also a believer in garbage TV & Hollywood rubbish.

Those things only make our mental disease worse
                    Last edited by Don1; January 8, 2015, 06:37 PM.

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
                      see the ManCity hi-lighted portion.

That Garvey had a shipping company is excellent.

The tangible legacy of Booker T. Washington still exists. I am a product.

I could speak about current methods of food preservation is also a legacy of Booker T. >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
                      HL it is great that you and others benefit from Booker T's legacy. Bravo

However the message, philosophy and influence of Marcus is inexhaustible & timeless... Somewhat like Bob but much more powerful. It cannot be limited by some brick buildings somewhere where a few thousands go to learn.

It seems you don't really know what time it is

Comment

Good!

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
                          Good!
                          yuhseeit

Comment

Working...
                          X