Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Don1 View Post
    try keep di eediat focus pon IT yes

IT - refers to an entire industry that uses computers, networking, software and other equipment to manage information.

ICT - refers to utilizing digital technologies such as computers, television, email, etc to help individuals or organizations to use information.

Woiee mi dah bredda yah a eediat

Comment

So you're an ignoramus as well as a Criminal Advocate

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post

IT - refers to an entire industry that uses computers, networking, software and other equipment to manage information.

ICT - refers to utilizing digital technologies such as computers, television, email, etc to help individuals or organizations to use information.

...Not surprising that you'd make such a juvenile mistake.... See below for reality

But today we're focusing not so much on your profound ignorance...but moreso on your penchant for supporting criminality

Information technology (IT) is the application of computers and telecommunications equipment to store, retrieve, transmit and manipulate data,[1] often in the context of a business or other enterprise.[2]

The term is commonly used as a synonym for computers and computer networks, but it also encompasses other information distribution technologies such as television and telephones. Several industries are associated with information technology, including computer hardware, software, electronics, semiconductors, internet, telecom equipment, e-commerce and computer services
      TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

don one flipping fool...

Comment

lol...You're exposed as not even knowing the definition of the sector So when your ridiculous argument is debunked...the ad hominem attacks are expected to try to divert attention away from that

But unto your criminal associations please... that's far more interesting than exposing your ignorance further

This post is very interesting:
          Posted By Bricktop
          when last anyone even laid eyes on dudus? I did...

when last anyone even laid eyes on dudus?
          I did bout 7 years ago. Gambling debt that someone didn't want pay me but that's another story Nobody is willing to give info on him would be my best...
          Were you a client as well as a supporter????????
          Last edited by Don1; January 6, 2015, 01:21 PM.

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

man seh IT & ICT a di same ting...too bad there ain't an app for stupid...woiee mi choking bandwidth

Comment

I see... studiously ignoring the real issue of criminal association while holding on to already debunked garbage

Naw guh werk yute

Comment

the real issue? yuh mean like the crippling blow just dealt to ICT investment in Jamaica...woiee mi household allegiances

Comment

Well mi cyaan duh nutten bout dat allegedly crippling blow yute...

Whe mi cyan duh doh is expose yuh criminal procilivities whe yuh ah try run from now
                  Last edited by Don1; January 6, 2015, 01:48 PM.

Comment

you are just a blowhard with household allegiances...tek kick inna yuh face yute

Comment

LOL!!

Man ah run from reality lika Usain outa di starting blocks... Woooiiee mi Tims!!!

Comment

going to set up a commission of inquiry re your stupidity...mental midget

Comment

Si fi mi COE issue yah
                          Posted By Bricktop
                          when last anyone even laid eyes on dudus? I did...

when last anyone even laid eyes on dudus?
                          I did bout 7 years ago. Gambling debt that someone didn't want pay me but that's another story Nobody is willing to give info on him would be my best...
                          Ah foreign dem kall reprobate like unnu "unindicted co-conspirators"

Wooiiee mi Crocs!!!!!

Comment

your "progressive yute" needs to be indicted...dem man deh just relegate Jamaica to Don2 status

Comment

LOL...well gwaan press yuh charges yute... Mi nuh ave nuh stake inna any tician suh yuh free

Mi wi gwaan press along wid mi WikidLeaks Expose pon yuh criminal predilections .. Afta all ...is yuh choose fi record dem yahsuh
                              Last edited by Don1; January 6, 2015, 03:11 PM.

Comment

sounds to me like you hold a brief for yuh 'progressive yute'

Comment

Working...
                                X