I wonder how many MPs publish their consituency report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wonder how many MPs publish their consituency report

online these days? Or is this only done in constituencies where the MPs feel that the articulate minority matters?

Annual constituency report for S.E. St. Andrew for 2014:

http://www.julianjrobinson.com/uploa..._st_andrew.pdf
    Last edited by Islandman; January 5, 2015, 12:27 PM.
    "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

good. we need more of this kind of things.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

he is definitely a worker and a conscientious politician. his future is either bright or blighted (making everybody else look bad.)

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Islandman View Post
        online these days? Or is this only done in constituencies where the MPs feel that the articulate minority matters?

Annual constituency report for S.E. St. Andrew for 2014:

http://www.julianjrobinson.com/uploa..._st_andrew.pdf
        a progressive yute
        TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

he is also disingenuous and a liar...but hey...we all can't be perfect

Comment

depends on what ands the magnitude. not everybody can walk on water like bricktop

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

which politician a nuh liar??? depend on the extent.

Maybe Brickie can go run fi a seat. LOL!!!
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

not everybody can walk on water like bricktop
                "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

ah my son...but you, my subjects, were created in my image...don't sell yourselves short

Comment

yuh mean...i.m brown and did not know?? thank yuh geezas...ah mean bricktop!!

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
                      yuh mean...i.m brown and did not know?? thank yuh geezas...ah mean bricktop!!
                      mi spleen!
                      TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

mussi did guh good school...

Comment

Working...
                        X