X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is this Empress ...I need INFO

http://aadatart.com/the-jamaican-art...ry-ikem-smith/
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

thanks X...i just linked her on soundcloud...just a little tip...when yuh a look woman doh mek gyallis like me know...lol...laters

Comment

lol.....show how mi ow fi link har nuh ?

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

deborah frempong...i googled har found her soundcloud account and started following her...then I will send her a private message about one of the songs on her account...then we will take it from there...thanks again X...you're a good friend

Comment

haha..

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
            deborah frempong...i googled har found her soundcloud account and started following her...then I will send her a private message about one of the songs on her account...then we will take it from there...thanks again X...you're a good friend
            The Art of Stalking by Bricktop.
            "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Just hope Bricktop is wise enough not to ever mention any of his brown man chant,unless he is a masochist.

Comment

I am a humble student as it pertains to the above,linkend request sent.

Comment

This is very good info. Thanks guys. The art stuff was good too.

Comment

Working...
                  X