X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A dah rung deh nice!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

My guess is Gully Bap,at some point,fell into hard times(probably during the 80's) and became relusive.That turned out to be a double edged sword,he is as smart as a plank on ,atters concerning women and benefited immensely from being trapped in a time capsule of a relevant period in dancehall.
      For me I would love for the sky to be the limit for Gully Bap,achieving all that without bleaching or other body alterations.
      True leadership!

Comment

At times I think you and Don1 are the same. Exact thought pattern.....
        The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Clearly you have comprehension problems....not to mention severe analytical defects. Try hard to fix them if you're able. But at your advanced stage of decay you're probably beyond redemption

And still we rise.... wooooiiiee mi rib kage!
          Last edited by Don1; January 3, 2015, 11:49 PM.
          TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Gully Bap lyrical style is quite similar to the period I mentioned above.
            He most definitely fell into hard times,insomuch that it is hard to imagine any woman sleeping with him much less without a condom.How old is his youngest child?
            By being reclusive, he only had self expressions,and that is why he is so versatile in freestyle.
            Do not underestimate bis potential,hard on the eyes but pleasing to tge ears

Comment

Historian! Come een a dis!

Ishawna - Sting 2014: http://youtu.be/GLdKOlB9C9o

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Ah waan di Ninja ketch him when di hype cool dung (kah wi know seh him dead like Aunty Fowl), kah him hot likkah fiyah yah now, him kyaan duh noo wrong.

Comment

And would Ninja do such thing myYout?
                  Ninja stands to benefit from Gully Bop being very succesful by default(new relevance).
                  Bop should focus on charting a straight path to the top of the pecking order.

Comment

Working...
                  X