Gully Bop Dropped?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gully Bop Dropped?

Its the Star so take it for what it is but........
    ------------------------------------------------------------------
    Claims Records says deejay behaving hype and disrespectful

After a commanding performance at the recently concluded Magnum Sting stage show, Internet sensation Gully Bop will now have to find a new management team as he was recently dropped by Claims Records.

According to a representative from the record label, Gully Bop has become a bit too hype and disrespectful.

"Claims Records done wid Gully Bop. We done wid everything. Him a diss everybody whe start him ting. Him a diss the people from the community. Right now Grant's Pen nuh inna him. Him dis Boom Boom and Kibaki and a diss everybody," the representative said.

http://jamaica-star.com/thestar/2014...zuVic.facebook
    "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Wait till him touch di road inna him 2015 Benz! Dem know hype?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

It look like these new artistes that buss offa cell phone (as Ninja Man said) are somewhat unprepared for the limelight. Remember Bricktop bredren Potential Kid?
      "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Gully have some free style talent, as to Potential..........

He seems full of hype and hard for any manager to deal with.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

I am so out of the loop when it comes to comtemporary Reggae.

This my first time hearing about Gully Bop.

Heard the name either Acidic or alkaline (one a dem) first time last week from poster Mosiah.

Then in the personal post by the Historical One to me a few days ago; his newspaper attachment on the Sting concert-- listed several names that I have never heard.

Assasin, am I missing any good reggae music from these folks? Music that I can listen to in several years and it still sound good.
          The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

You never hear bout the Bop? The man is the internet dancehall sensation of the last.....well...6 weeks!

In November this was he :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_pDfHF9H_DM

today he is Jamaica's newest superstar and diva!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=368lj6MKIqs#t=61
            Last edited by Islandman; December 30, 2014, 03:57 PM.

Comment

I think the management company deserves their name, they took claims to higher heights.
              Freaking unprofessional and vindictive brute.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
                I think the management company deserves their name, they took claims to higher heights.
                Freaking unprofessional and vindictive brute.
                No indecent language on the forum poster Rockman.

Thanks.

HL

Comment

Gully bop is sensation. Nobody knew bout him a few weeks ago. Reggae have many of them over the years, it gives some hype. You remember DJ Daddy (a Grand father who can rhyme, Then there was the Granny etc. They can hold a tune and by six months they are no longer around.

You still never come check out when I am vibing some real tune.
                  • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

You surprise to know how many artist behave like this, maybe to a lesser extent but they do it all the time.

Comment

new?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sL2P...F9H_DM&index=6

From minute 1:50...maaad!

I love my country!!!!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Ah weak!!!

Comment

Historian cyaan tell mi seh him nuh love dat!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

..that just appeal to the carnal self poster Mosiah....

Some folks pass that stage looong time. Others remain on that rung.

HL

Comment

Working...
                              X