Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• for everybody ONLY ......

happy new year when it comes!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

What's the relevance?

Happy New Year to All!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

no relevance ...

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Thanks, Boss!!!

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
        happy new year when it comes!
        I hope your wife watches the very intriguing documentary “Snapped” (shown exclusively on channel Oxygen). Who knows, she might, hopefully, learn a thing or two from this program. If she isn’t aware of “Snapped,” tell her that Oxygen runs it as an all-day marathon EVERY Sunday, without exception.

Just stating a simple wish for the New Year, my boss!

Comment

Thanks for all the rum bar chat, the information we shared, especially the laughs. As usual the challenges are great but let just jump in the new year with optimism and love.

Happy new years to you and yours and all the forumites.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

All the best to all. Have not been on recently but still pop in to read.

Comment

Right back at you teacher,and happy new year to my fellow ites,up,up,UP!

Comment

Glad to have you Exile,and walk good..

Comment

Happy new year to my RBSC friends/family ....yes famibly,I hope 2015 we live better show wi oneannada more respect, agree to disagree,gi peoole dem credit when dem right ,swallow yuh pride when unnu wrong , be a better man for the betterment of man.
                  THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

I am Rockman and I endorsed the above!

Comment

Happy New Year!!
                      The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Working...
                      X