No announcement yet.

H.L I blushed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

attack? moi?!! him know what name attack??? suppose him si gamma in attack mode?

eh karl? tell him fi mi nuh!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

A part of what caused the demise of the sugar industry in Jamaica is that the industry failed to keep up with the times. The technology and methods of production changed over the decades and we were caught napping.

Sure Jamaica can grow sugar for local consumption only. I would add however that if we cannot grow sugar cane and produce sugar cost effectively, then of course we should import.

We may need to study how Brazil do it and borrow some of her technology and methods to get back into the business competitively. I think gone are the days when you have a team of men in the sun wielding machetes cutting sugar cane as being a cost effective approach. I think that method is at least a half a century behind the times.
      "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Easy yuhself BagoWiya .. Yuh fi come up front an' state yuh case like big man. Dem likkle sly, girl-type tactics nuh get nuh respek inna Rum Bar.

But memba mi tole yuh seh anytime yuh step outa line wid any sorta impertinence yuh inna nuff peril fram mi Tims... widout any warning much less any apology

Fi mi Tims nuh jine Church.. any day ah di week
        Last edited by Don1; December 30, 2014, 08:51 PM.
        TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

A lot of stealing too. People bruk one and two cane but a lot of people took advantage and some of the workers. Also the unions weren't fexible.Yes technology needed changing and modernization but that was part of the problem.

If you read the recent challenges the Chinese had with the factories, it was part of ours too.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Don1 View Post
            Easy yuhself BagoWiya .. Yuh fi come up front an' state yuh case like big man. Dem likkle sly, girl-type tactics nuh get nuh respek inna Rum Bar.

But memba mi tole yuh seh anytime yuh step outa line wid any sorta impertinence yuh inna nuff peril fram mi Tims... widout any warning much less any apology

Fi mi Tims nuh jine Church.. any day ah di week
            Don1: I wish you and your family a happy, peaceful and VERY prosperous 2015!!
            The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
              Don1: I wish you and your family a happy, peaceful and VERY prosperous 2015!!
              Large up yuhself inna di New year yes HL
              TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Working...
              X