Saudi & USA oil -conspire against Russia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mussings...continued...

It has been noised about that after Japan was brought to its knees after WW2, the Japanese took the position that the next WW and World dominance could only be won via economic means. To rule the World one would have to be the dominance economic super power. mmmm?

Some have been claiming that China has adopted such a stance. That stance they claim is evidenced by observation of China's 'moves' in economies across the globe. I wonder what the Chinese are thinking on and about the current shaking up of the World's economy - Do not for a moment not think the movement in oil prices do cause 'shake'! - and do they think any game you can play, I can too? mmmm?
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Chinas forgein policy is light years ahead of the west ,its dictated on one premise, how can we do business in the common interest we have.With no exclusions based on any political or economic ideology.

Jamaica needs to take heed.
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

One question.

Do you think producing oil below 40 dollars a barrell will is effective for the American, Russian and Brazillian producers??? Saudi say they want a bigger share of the market. ISIS have no more than 1% of market place.

That the word of the Saudi, not mines.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
          Thats what they are saying, its a shale boom ,keep in mind , Libya has a civil war and ISIS took control of Iraqi oil fields , Iran has a oil ban, speculators would argue oil should be at 150 or 200 a barrel , instead we have it falling and the Saudis flooding the market.

Coincidence ?...Obama ave dem like fools.
          That an excellent point on speculators.

One of the legislation that Mr. Obama put in place was placing restraints on oil speculators. They were making a killing at the expense of John Public.

The GOP are seething over Mr. O's many successes.
          The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

This morning for the first time in years, I filled my tank for less than $40. I am beaming. Last winter I was bleeding from the heating oil prices. This morning I flipped my oil company the bird and skinned my teet at the $2.69/gallon price. Last year it was closer to $4. That darn Obama.
            Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Look , and think ! alot of statements are being made as to the increase by the Saudis, why they are pushing that agenda within Opec ,if you take them at their word, they want a larger share of the market to kill competition ask yourself at what cost ?...literally

1) A budget defecit
              2) Depletion of reserves
              3) Decrease in revenue

All for greater market share ?

Look at the Geo political economics of the middle east , then the world,it suits them to flood the market(oil war) to counter Iran , Syria and Russias influence in the middle east,If you look at it Globally its the same game but more so Russia in Europe- at Americas request.

Do you expect them to say ,we are at war (oil war ) with Russia ? Not even the americans use that term war , the political correct thing to say is , an excess of shale and saudi increase output are the reasons for the drop.So its now its a US Shale vs Saudi Oil situation-two allies ?

I put money on it as soon as Russia is tamed , the Saudis will decrease output and Shale will be pumped at a balanced output where the Allies are happy.

Think...tap believe babylon propoganda di worl nuh level,it roun.If you want to believe the Saudis propoganda , then what about the Presidents, who says they arent so smart(Russians) as it pertains to the politics of oil?
              Last edited by Sir X; December 31, 2014, 04:21 PM.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

There will have to be a balance. We all know it can't continue this low. However a lot of people who were rushing to find oil wells and start ventures are cutting back. The fact is the US is now exporter of oil and supplying themselves with a lot of oil so it more than just a war in the middle east. Saudi want the biggest stake and yes they will try and press their enemies in the middle east but ISIS is not really a big factor right now as the amount they supply in not much.

Also remember right now the GOP is fighting for Canadian pipeline in the US while Obama is saying wait. That too will affect oil in America. For the Saudi, they may have US interest at heart but their interest comes first.
                • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

The argument for the 7 year old Canadian dirty oil pipeline has been blown out of the water with the falling prices and the increased production of shale oil. The Republicans pushing the deal forward is just to repay the Coke brothers.
                  Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Sass

Yuh really out inna space.Your facts a your facts.Think a glut in oil,yet america begins exporting oil in over X years ,,,Shale oil at that ..the said oil the Saudis want to corner or knock out the competition.....Facts...lol...outta yuh own mouth...Facts.
                    Last edited by Sir X; December 31, 2014, 05:43 PM.

Comment

Oil price dips further as US opens crude exports
                      Weak China data prompts energy glut fears as Brent crude falls to $55.91 per barrel and supermarkets slash forecourt prices
                      Asda and Morrisons are cutting 2p per litre off the pump price
                      Asda and Morrisons are cutting 2p per litre off the pump price for petrol and diesel. Photograph: Dan Kitwood/Getty Images
                      Terry Macalister
                      Wednesday 31 December 2014 09.57 EST
                      Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share via Email Share on LinkedIn Share on Google+
                      Shares
                      Comments
                      The price of oil plunged to $55.91 per barrel on Wednesday as the US opened the way to crude exports and China produced another set of downbeat economic statistics that pointed to a global slowdown.

http://www.theguardian.com/business/...-crude-exports

The Conspiracy Behind The Oil Price Collapse (Satire)
                      Comment Now Follow Comments

A host of conspiracies have been touted to explain 2014′s oil price drop, from the US desire to hurt Russia, to the Saudis attack on US shale producers, not to mention both countries’ antagonism to Iran. Some have even suggested it was aimed at blocking a gas pipeline from Iran to Europe, and one pundit suggested that he was responsible: traders listened to him, and shorted oil.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/michaell...llapse-satire/

How low will oil fall? $30 is possible
                      By Matt Egan @mattmegan5 December 31, 2014: 1:56 PM ET

The story behind oil's plunge
                      TOTAL SHARES
                      NEW YORK (CNNMoney)
                      Look out below! The plunge in oil prices may not be over just yet.
                      Oil took another hit Wednesday, sinking below $53 to a level last seen during the Great Recession. It's hard to recall that crude oil traded for over $100 a barrel as recently as July.

http://money.cnn.com/2014/12/31/inve...rs-even-lower/

Comment

Yep while places like UK North, Venuzula, and oter places are all in problem as oil become cheaper. They can't produce for under 40 dollars a barrell at a profit.

Comment

The fact is such a sharp drop in oil price will affect most producers especially the ones who have higher production cost. There is no two way about that. The drop in oil price means delay or abandonment of new projects.

The fact is Saudis have a lot of reserves in oil and cash and can afford to play the waiting game at this point.

Comment

"The price of Brent crude oil is now 50% lower than it was in June when commodity traders and analysts woke up to the fact that a combination of increased American fossil fuel production and weak global demand could produce an energy glut."

Haha. I have nothing more to say, other than the Saudi and OPEC want to secure their market.

Comment

The fact is the US is exporting oil,when their is a glut of oil on the international market and the Saudis cant corner that market.....hmmmm think !...The facts story yuh a push nuh straight.

Fact!

Comment

The Saudi and OPEC want to secure their market......yes baba, a mind is a terrible ting to waste.

The Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) was founded in Baghdad, Iraq, with the signing of an agreement in September 1960 by five countries namely Islamic Republic of Iran, Iraq, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia and Venezuela. They were to become the Founder Members of the Organization.

These countries were later joined by Qatar (1961), Indonesia (1962), Libya (1962), the United Arab Emirates (1967), Algeria (1969), Nigeria (1971), Ecuador (1973), Gabon (1975) and Angola (2007).

From December 1992 until October 2007, Ecuador suspended its membership. Gabon terminated its membership in 1995. Indonesia suspended its membership effective January 2009.

Currently, the Organization has a total of 12 Member Countries.

Comment

Working...
                                X