• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fly on a private jet?

How Ordinary Folks Can Cheaply Fly on Private Jets
    Mitch Lipka

Dec 23rd 2014 11:46AM

Tired of crowded airports and all the hassle that goes along with them? And jamming into coach seats along with the rest of the sardines?

Would you rather dodge the lines, stretch out in a roomy seat seat on a private jet instead? It's not as farfetched as it might seem.

http://www.dailyfinance.com/2014/12/...p-private-jets
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Consider This....

Originally posted by Karl View Post
    Tired of crowded airports and all the hassle that goes along with them? And jamming into coach seats along with the rest of the sardines?

Would you rather dodge the lines, stretch out in a roomy seat seat on a private jet instead? It's not as farfetched as it might seem.
    Hopefully the private plane that you or I take is well maintained on a consistent basis, and that the pilot is experienced. At least commercial planes have a captain and a co-pilot, which makes a huge difference if something happens to the captain.

Hopefully also, the plane that we choose to take is not a single-engine plane.

Comment

Hopefully? I think you have a choice

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Historian View Post
        Hopefully the private plane that you or I take is well maintained on a consistent basis, and that the pilot is experienced. At least commercial planes have a captain and a co-pilot, which makes a huge difference if something happens to the captain.

Hopefully also, the plane that we choose to take is not a single-engine plane.

...and the super-structure is A-OK!
        Too many cases of decompression.
        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
        X