RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cuba.............................................. ..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cuba.............................................. ..

What makes Cuba "attractive" to the U.S. -
    1. High Educational Standard
    2. Disciplined Workforce
    3. Excellent Health Care
    4. Low Crime Rate
    5. Natural Resources

What will make sure Cuba benefits from this -
    1. Leadership (that knows what can happen if you blindly follow and/or allow outsiders to do whatever they want; and are focused on the growth & advancement of the people)

Saw some talk about Tourism, and although that is important, it's not a MAJOR/IMMEDIATE focus & priority. The MAJOR/IMMEDIATE focus & priorities are - PARTNERSHIPS in Mining, Scientific Research & Education and assistance in Agriculture.

NOTE: As I said some time ago, renewed diplomatic relations was slated for earlier this year, but the "situation" in the Panama Canal halted that. Thought he would have waited until next year to do it. Will be interesting to see which members of congress & the senate, especially Republicans, will mount a serious opposition.....You already have Rubio & Paul squaring off.

Forgot to add this -
    Despite Cuba being governed by communist leaders, the over 50 years of strong & consistent leadership is seen as stability, and that is desirable.

Comment

I agree with all that you have posted.

The discipline of the Cuban people cannot be over stated.
      The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

The question is can they transit and changed it to a mixed economy? This will mean losing some control while keeping some of the fabrics in place.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
        X