No announcement yet.

Wither Mother Russia...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HL have eyes or interest for self,not even Ja,he is a true bizniz man.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

How most western analysis think the Saudia is trying to run certain American oil production out of business with lower price and cut the oil boom in America short.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

so businessmen only have interest for self?
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

You need to ask H.L that ,we know better,does he!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

You made the remarks so you need to clarify.
            HL can give me his opinion

Comment

Clarify what, yuh can comprehend a statement ,guh ponder yuh answers.I believe yuh almost there in seeking an opinion from HL.

Comment

HL have eyes or interest for self,not even Ja,he is a true bizniz man.

You are implying that a true businessman only have self interest. That is what I get from this, so HL been a "true businessman" can't help himself.

You made the statement so I wanted you clarify that is what you mean't

Comment

Thats what you get , good.

Comment

Lol

Originally posted by Don1 View Post
                    LOL ...Yuh sound yuh ah part of the [URL="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thought_Police"]Thought Police
                    No, my friend, nothing of the sort (lol).

Comment

Originally posted by Historian View Post
                      No, my friend, nothing of the sort (lol).

miseeit
                      TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Hmmm... Anedda unthinking likkle stooge

Marcus dun warn wi bout dem Bag o Wire elements lang time

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

There is no apology necessary or desired.

I actually welcome criticism... It gives me a chance fi deploy mi Tims to guy headside

Mi need di practice from time to time

Comment

When I need your opinion I will ask for it.
                            The "....in four years time..."is not smething I expected from Historian,therefore I am addressing that issue,it matters not who was the target of the act in question.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
                              When I need your opinion I will ask for it.
                              The "....in four years time..."is not smething I expected from Historian,therefore I am addressing that issue,it matters not who was the target of the act in question.
                              When YOU NEED my opinion?????????

But ah wha dis Faada? Mi need yuh fi permission fi express fi mi opinion??

Look like yuh need fi check yuhself

Comment

If yuh sey suh!

Comment

Working...
                                X