Wither Mother Russia...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wither Mother Russia...

"The currency has since stabilised at 60 to the dollar. But it has lost half its value in a year. Russia’s $2.1 trillion (£1.3 trillion) economy has shrunk to $1.1 trillion, half the GDP of California."

Oh well...the apologists still have China to bleat on about as some kind of standard bearer to the new world order.

USA TO DI WORLLLL!!!.... all dem a talk, man a steppa!!!

LOL.
    Last edited by Comment; December 22, 2014, 03:25 PM.

Glad you broached this topik.

So I am sure Putin was/is banking on making a wind-fall on the World Cup 2018.

At the current rate the marble player has hog-tied the chess player--and whipping him soundly (and send him to bed).

Would love to hear the comments of the Russia/ China cheer-leaders
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Argentina now under pressure too, Brazil is having a recession too. A few months ago dem did say Babylon dead and a new world order. LOL!!!!

Them nuh realize that the world round, we all go through recession but a how you come out matter.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Assasin, stap babby-lan

HL

Comment

You simple-minded peeps are so backward in your misunderstanding of the world that it's actually funny
          Last edited by Don1; December 22, 2014, 05:55 PM.
          TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Don1

Originally posted by Don1 View Post
            You simple-minded peeps are so backward in your misunderstanding of the world that it's actually funny
            Boss, I give you another three to four years before you are deported by Babylon. Mark my word!!

Comment

LOL ...Yuh sound yuh ah part of the Thought Police

Last edited by Don1; December 22, 2014, 08:16 PM.

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

Babylon frigthen some man ,the Russian economy got hit with sanctions and lost its value ,pity dem nuh sanction China...lol....suh unnuh think Brics dead,best ting dem duh is sanction Russia it only accelerates a multi polar worl...

Unnuh nuh narmal.Sanctions were imposed for Russia to get back in the neoconsumerism worlll...dem regress under pution to some cold war isim, now its soon back to bizniz as for argentinia and brazil,growing pains ,imf wish dem come back beging ,nuh true Sass, then you would call it a success...lol
                THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

I thought it was falling world oil prices that hit Russia hard?!?

What do I know!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                    I thought it was falling world oil prices that hit Russia hard?!?

What do I know!
                    mostly dat yes... dem economy is like a one-legged stool

Comment

Originally posted by Historian View Post
                      Boss, I give you another three to four years before you are deported by Babylon. Mark my word!!

How so Historian?; Don1 lives in Jamaica, he has nothing to do with America . I don't think he would enter Babbylon even if he was given a green-card

HL

Comment

No trend travel in a straight line... always peaks and troughs

This is the problem people have in trying (but failing) to understand geopolitics... they focus on transient events that are reported in the "news" rather than the underlying forces driving events and the trajectory of trend data

Comment

Suh because yuh live in america yuh cant critishitze it ?.....lucky di civil rights man dem naah read yuh script...ooh ah figet dem nuh live inna merica.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

If babylon controlled opec increase oil production ,hi saudi arabia, creating a glut in the market mi call it sanctions esp when venez a bawl fi dem fi ease up.

Man get happy ,funny thing is ,it benefits Brics nations ,like Brazil, China,India and S . Africa ,plus Argentinia.

Suh is a double edge sword fi babylon IMF system....BICS loving the sanctions...R nuh like it ,

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2014-1...inflation.html

That said Russia will come out stronger by extension Brics post sanctions , they will be forced to diversify dem economy from oil

Comment

HL has eyes only for Jamaica.
                              If you have a child,you love what is good about the child and hate the bad.

Historian,I think you should apologize,that was atypical of you.

Comment

Working...
                              X