RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ben, Sass, Lazie et al... Keep Hope Alive!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ben, Sass, Lazie et al... Keep Hope Alive!!!

Deliverance is Nigh!!!!!!!!

Jamaicans inclined to vote for JLP - Don Anderson/RJR Poll
    6:33 pm, Wed December 17, 2014

More Jamaicans would be inclined to vote for the opposition Jamaica Labour Party (JLP), if a general election was called at this point in time. According to the findings of the Don Anderson Public Opinion Poll....
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Originally posted by Don1 View Post
    Deliverance is Nigh!!!!!!!!

Jamaicans inclined to vote for JLP - Don Anderson/RJR Poll
    6:33 pm, Wed December 17, 2014

More Jamaicans would be inclined to vote for the opposition Jamaica Labour Party (JLP), if a general election was called at this point in time. According to the findings of the Don Anderson Public Opinion Poll....
    You don't have to worry. By the time election is called they will all change their minds.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
      You don't have to worry. By the time election is called they will all change their minds.
      oh shiit!!

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

the inclination is nothing new ....actually voting is another thing altogether

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

why would I be happy???? Voting JLP means nothing. When you ready fi talk bout government policy that work then you can come talk to mi

When you and your JC crew can grow the country by 3 % annually then you can talk to me, until then you can call me what you want. Been cheerleader for a government that rule for 24 of the last 30 years and can't grow an economy by 3 percent that was growing when they took over is not on my books either.

Don't know what JLP will do but I would be total embarrassed to be saying wait 5 more years for economic recovery and cheering.
          Last edited by Assasin; December 18, 2014, 05:44 PM.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

But ah wha dis Faada?? Mi juss ah show yuh seh yuh peeps noice right now...Juss rejoice inna dat nuh yuteman

BTW...Mi an mi JC crew nuh need fi come talk tuh yuh bout nutten.. Dat nuh spell sense ...afta wi neva gi yuh nutten fi puddung fi wi an yuh cyaan advise wi bout nutten important

Comment

you nuh say a you JC man Peter Phillips a go lead we out??? so how comes you a run from it now??? A so you like front up and run from it.

Mi nuh have no rejoicing to do until our economic fortunes have been turned around, whoever do that, but mi nah buy nuh puss inna bag like you.
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Assasin;503335]you nuh say a you JC man Peter Phillips a go lead we out??? so how comes you a run from it now??? A so you like front up and run from it.
                Comprehension error here.... usual for you

I said (and the business sector agrees) that Peter is doing an excellent job of executing IMF mandates. That's a good thing since the IMF is the defacto Ministry of Finance.

If you wish to dispute that thesis go ahead.... but don't mischaracterize my position with your uninformed gibberish

Mi nuh have no rejoicing to do until our economic fortunes have been turned around, whoever do that, but mi nah buy nuh puss inna bag like you.
                Mi nuh buy puss... mi spank dem..proppa. Wooiiee mi gonads!!

Comment

A economic growth mi care about and growth of Jamaican entrepreneurs. IMF targets a one thing, growing the economy is another. gwaan talk, nuh worry bout my gibberish at all.

"IMF is defacto Ministry of Finance". LOL!!! A wonder why we elect government then????

Comment

Well if you were to stop spewing gibberish I fear you'll be silent.

Spew on

Comment

Working...
                    X