Assorted thoughts inspired by Red Face

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Assorted thoughts inspired by Red Face

What if the triangular axis of evil should have normalized relations with the US, or be on a path to such during Obama's tenure?

How much more does Putin hate Obama today?

What is going through the minds of the leaders of Nicaragua and Venezuela tonight?

When will Carnival and Royal Caribbean ships start to dock in Cuban ports?

How long will it be before Cuban American pols such as Rubio become irrelevant?

How long will it be before I can walk two blocks to purchase legal Cuban cigars?

How will the US court battles go over Cuban properties and holdings that used to belong to current US based Cuban families?

When will the US CIS stop allowing easy political asylum to Cuban emigrees?

Why were some Cuban co-workers of mine happy and others very angry today?
    "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

Originally posted by Westman View Post
    Why were some Cuban co-workers of mine happy and others very angry today?
    How old were the happy ones? And the angry ones?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Wall street will hijack Cruz and Rubio after this presidential election.In fact all a dem.
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Working...
      X