Assasin Snow Mountain...Stone Mountain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Assasin Snow Mountain...Stone Mountain

Last sunday I was at Stone Mountain Park doing my usual work-out.

They have created a Snow area as seen below.

Nice place for a family day out at this time of the year.

http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=...stone+mountain
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

ongly people weh live inna warm climes beg fi snow.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

You notice that huh?

I don't think I will ever miss the snow. Had my fill over the years.

HL

Comment

yeah I went there two years ago and it was great for the kids. I had a good time. Riding the tubes was real fun. The night lights are also very good.I want to go to Gatlinburg sometime in the Winter but it doesn't look like this year. I understand it is real nice up there.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
          yeah I went there two years ago and it was great for the kids. I had a good time. Riding the tubes was real fun. The night lights are also very good.I want to go to Gatlinburg sometime in the Winter but it doesn't look like this year. I understand it is real nice up there.
          Here is a place you should go in Columbus, GA -- Callaway Gardens - and you can stay overnight. Your kids will love the show. Take warm closthing as you ride the vans which take you into the forest to hear and watch the stories come alive

http://www.callawaygardens.com/event...tasy-in-lights
          Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
          - Langston Hughes

Comment

yeah. We plan to do it but because wifey works a lot of weekend in the Krismus time it hard to find the time , but it is on the list.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by MdmeX View Post
              Here is a place you should go in Columbus, GA -- Callaway Gardens - and you can stay overnight. Your kids will love the show. Take warm closthing as you ride the vans which take you into the forest to hear and watch the stories come alive

http://www.callawaygardens.com/event...tasy-in-lights
              I think I recommended Callaway Gradens sometime last year. Very nice and quite. Lovely spa too.

Not far away is an animal safari. Nice.

HL

Comment

Justin Gatlin have a park name after him?!?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                  Justin Gatlin have a park name after him?!?
                  ......hardi harrr harrrr....mr. wisenhiemer

HL

Comment

http://www.tripadvisor.com/Tourism-g...Vacations.html

Maybe they name him after it the town. It's famous citizen is no other than Dolly Parton. I love me some Tennessee Mountain over Orlando.

Comment

Working...
                    X