Eric Holder on Anti-Police Protests, Obama’s Legacy, and His

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eric Holder on Anti-Police Protests, Obama’s Legacy, and His

Eric Holder on Anti-Police Protests, Obama’s Legacy, and His Final Battle As Attorney General
    By Joy-Ann Reid

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer...interview.html
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

I have often wandered if Jamaican parlimentarians and legal minds understand the progressiveness of this Obama presidency , do they see how we can be or should be as parlimentarians , lawyers and judges ? ....Social activism should be a prerequiste for any one of the above seeking higher office.

This to me seems to be where we fail, the disconnect in making simple glaring connections between the rule of law and the common man ,this ignorance premates our legal system of governance, its heavy handed, antiquated and ignorant.

We lack progressive minds in spheres of influence and leadership and its costing us economically and humanely,our rule of law must respect man/woman to the point where they feel, believe and know they have a voice.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

how a social worker/community activist became president .... hmmmm.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Whats his name the liberal from JC that died in England ..Hall I think , left that question open, would he be a social activist president, that question was answered from the weed was freed up.That was the link that social activist cried out against , the disparity in the drug laws and ganja being the chief tool to criminalize the african community, him being a weed man, must have seen and felt it.He is as shrewd as can be , he got Wall Street involved used caucasian states as experimental grounds , colorado , washington to overturn this disparity.If caucasians and wall street lead the way, then africans would be freed based on the economics , not the social rights but thats his play, give them what they want $$$ and we get ours freedom from criminalization- social rights.

A public health issue.This man is amazing , an african american MD , who doesnt like his affordable act , but loves his political astuteness, said to me , watch his controlled anger, he beats them at their own game....Older MD ....I have become an Obama student.

He is a street corner social activist president..a shrewd one.Hall would be proud.Keep in mind he plugged Holder in there to watch his back and promote his activism(like minds).

Comment

you go back and look at my posts from 2008 ... me size him up early o'clock!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

I wished , the ganja thing had me on board, yuh know me ..di ganja man, im link it and act on it.

Comment

tell me what promises he has not acted or attempted to act on?

Comment

None.....a man of principle...yes sah.My president.

Comment

Working...
                X