No announcement yet.

Obama master stroke....Cuba

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now I can get a 1958 Chevy Biscayne to buy from Cuba.

I can see a forward looking business person who is a vintage car enthusiast...making a ton mof money importing, fixing and selling these old relics.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

I am looking for some Cuban cigars to order online! What taking Amazon so long to stock up?
      "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

I will profile with a cuban and a single malt whenever I am on vacation in Jamaica.....

HL

Comment

what i am waiting to hear is the reaction of the Cuban community in the US ... south florida especially.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

From what I saw on CNN it was as I expected...the older pre-revolution people who almost dead out now but still think they are going to reclaim Cuba are ****ed, the younger ones said cool, about time!
            "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Arent you concerned about the carcinogens ?
              THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Does the USA trade with Syria, Russia or China?

http://news.yahoo.com/marco-rubio-al...185912603.html

“The United States today, under this president, has opened up relationships with the most brutal dictatorship this hemisphere has known for the better part of 50 years. And all it's done is it's sent a signal to others fighting for democracy in the region and around the world that the US is not a reliable partner when it comes to fighting for democracy," he said.
                Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Oh Yes X !!

And I am also concerned over sugar, salt, artificial preservative etc...levels in everyday foods too.

HL

Comment

Good work Mr. President.
                    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

What this past decade has proven, is that if you want to overthrow a dictator, just open up the country and give them access to the internet.
                      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

I would profile with a Cuban too;
                        I hear there are some good-looking women in that country!
                        Peter R

Comment

Working...
                        X